Universal Love Hey Eddie, surprise

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond supporters seem to be the biggest dedenders of the VFL. I always thought it was because they were completely invisible in the AFL era and just pined for the days of yore, the outdated Big 4 concept etc. But since they've become the most successful of the old "Big 4" in the AFL, they still seem to hold this defensive VFL position. Weird. Old habits die hard I guess.

Concentrate on footy. If it’s not Tom Lynch .. it’s the wrong jumper. You know what I’m saying . Focus boys

Congratulations PAFC for honouring your heritage and history.
The Port jumper looks nothing like Collingwood's filth jumper and they are tools they way they carry on.

And forget McGuire, a discarded president of a club that has systemic racism in their club, going back much further than Nicky Winmar lifting his jumper to their racist fans.

Dont back down to these failed bully boys.

I really think the club should approach the AFL re the constant talk of finances he waffles on about.

He doesn't just do it with us, the smaller Melbourne clubs cop it too, like Collingwood is their savior.

"Every year North and St Kilda and the Bulldogs ask the AFL for home two games against Collingwood so we can help inflate their gate and get the extra TV exposure, and we're only too happy to do this for them..." etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fancy some guy in the footy media having a crack at the Port crowd for wearing too much black and white. I bought a new pair of black and white Adidas sneakers last week, Ed. Do i need to ask for your permission to wear them to the Bulldogs game?

The only Port merch I’ve ever worn with teal in it is a tartan scarf. I’ve always worn just black aNd white. Until this week, I had no idea this contravened some agreement with Eddiewood.

Eddie being pathetic.

Mentions Koch’s gigantic nose potentially being “broken”.

Sad little man.

Over the years I’ve seen Eddie revert to personal abuse and insults when he’s losing and argument. Last week he talked about port being traitors to the sanfl (I doubt he knows the first thing about 1989 SA footy) now he’s started attacking Kochie.

The only Port merch I’ve ever worn with teal in it is a tartan scarf. I’ve always worn just black aNd white. Until this week, I had no idea this contravened some agreement with Eddiewood.

I very much like the 150 years 2020 members scarf. That has a strip of teal.

I'd be surprised if they didn't. They are apparently still in discussions with the AFL and have been very diplomatic with their comments, they aren't going to ruin any goodwill that they currently have.

Port are happy for port to wear prison bars in showdowns - they just aren’t prepared to go to war with Collingwood over it

Why do they interview Graham Cornes?

Because he jumps on Twitter at every opportunity in the hope that they will. He’s a dial a quote these days. Pretty much irrelevant I every way and craves exposure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back