Backfire Hey Gold Coast - thanks for Jared Polec

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol look at the offended Poort fan.

Not offended I just find it funny that one of if not the most irrelevant teams in the competition's supporters says no one cares about Port.

Cheers for Polec btw, hopefully sooner rather than later Aish jumps off that sinking ship and follows in Polecs footsteps so he can save his career from turning to s**t. :thumbsu:

Not offended I just find it funny that one of if not the most irrelevant teams in the competition's supporters says no one cares about Port.

Cheers for Polec btw, hopefully sooner rather than later Aish jumps off that sinking ship and follows in Polecs footsteps so he can save his career from turning to s**t. :thumbsu:

Aish? Old Jimmy the Queenslander? That's what they call him in Brissy, he loves the joint so much. Jimmy the Queenslander. He wants to have his name changed to Joh Bjelke-Aish, he loves the joint that much.

I've heard polec described as a mummy's boy wimp. Not a big call.

You're nearly an amusing joker, just like your franchise is nearly a footy club.

But what is most amusing is you flailing about like a drunk Robbie Muir on steroids

I love this thread, I barely even have to bait the hook.

lol-i-troll-you-png.30804

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard Polec being described as a player similar to Simon Black, big call but he's certainly improved on previous seasons.

Its amazing how well people can seem when they actually make it onto the field for a decent stretch of games.

I've heard Polec being described as a player similar to Simon Black, big call but he's certainly improved on previous seasons.
FLMAO So he's Simon Black without the class, balls, looks, loyalty, integrity, courage, engine, vision, elite handball, like-ability, 3 premierships, Normie, and Chaz? Who was the idiot who made that comparison? Polec is a ******* seagull. What's the similarity? That they both used to play for Brisbane?

FLMAO So he's Simon Black without the class, balls, looks, loyalty, integrity, courage, engine, vision, elite handball, like-ability, 3 premierships, Normie, and Chaz? Who was the idiot who made that comparison? Polec is a ******* seagull. What's the similarity? That they both used to play for Brisbane?

Read the OP then all will be revealed!

And the port fans take pride in this... Absolute scum. Fault of the system that the clubs can get bugger all for high draft pick 21 year olds who hold their club to ransom.

And the port fans take pleasure in it. Low lives.
Looking at your putrid club now they all made the right choice....

We are happy that we gave a 21 year old a better life....instead of serving him the s**t sandwich your club would of offered him

Code:
Round Disp
  1    24    Best
  2    20    6th best
  3    19
  4    25
  5    27    6th best
  6    24

Polecs highest disposal game at Brisbane = 20 (twice)

Since he was injured and couldnt string games together, getting 20 touches wasnt bad for him.

What, are you suggesting he drank Adelaide water and suddenly recovered to 100%? Because even you should know thats impossible with that backwash.

Since he was injured and couldnt string games together, getting 20 touches wasnt bad for him.

What, are you suggesting he drank Adelaide water and suddenly recovered to 100%? Because even you should know thats impossible with that backwash.

Nope, I'm stating he's in career best form.

Looks like he will reach 150 games no problemo Duritz.

May as well get a perma... your account is mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back