Banter Hey Google, how do I get a refund for the Grand Final luncheon package I purchased back in January when we were the Pre Season Premiers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it was the NON-YEAR

If we had to do a team on the last 30 Brownlow winners, I don't even think I want him as an emergency. The kid who runs out with the team that week would be preferred
I think McCleod or West came second? It was great at the time for Melbourne, but looking at his career it really shows the Brownlow is a bit of a joke. Not taking anything away from your beloved Dusty though you bunch of flogs, he has had an amazing career thus far!

I had a conversation the other night about that actually, universally decided that it was a howler. Seeing Richo was my favourite player ever I was shattered when Cooney won the Brownlow. But nothing was worse than Woewodin!
He was a good player though.

He was a good player though.
Yeah he wasn’t a bad player, and I guess that’s how the Brownlow works. You have a belting year and you win it. It would’ve bought the house down to see Richo win it though. * I loved watching him play. Loved that he used to crack it but would normally always kick a bag. Dark days for the tigers back then but he was Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back