Tredz

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2011
Brisbane, QLD
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
If I hear one more hypocrite from the 'wE'rE aLl iN tHiS tOGeThEr' brigade say 'sToP wHiNgInG aNd SuCk It Up! iT's OnLY sIx DaYs!' to a local, small business owner asking the question of their losses, I think I am going to lose my mind.

Yeah, but if you're a business owner you must be pretty well off so you can afford it! <sarcastica font>

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think Adelaide got bored and wanted covid.. I noticed Kane Cornes stayed in Sydney instead of running a marathon in his backyard.

Last edited:
You want to hear the campaigners over here.

"Our lockdown was bigger and longer and better than Adelaide's. SA is always trying to copy us and couldn't even get that right"

I'll be in a lock up before you lot are free the way this is going.
Geez talk about comparing apples and watermelons. The SA government was decisive in its response - nipping the outbreak in the bud before it had a chance to take hold: the same can't be said across the border.

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Yeah, but if you're a business owner you must be pretty well off so you can afford it! <sarcastica font>
Thats sound like my site manager... we weren't going to shut down essetial services blah blah... he told everyone "you have a choice come to work... or stay at home and not get paid"

Its looking really good, can't wait to see how it progresses.
If you need help with the software let me know (I know you said you had it configured already).

I got my cabinet decals printed and started putting them on, I'm pretty chuffed with how they come up - just a small sample below.

1610580568148.png
1610581111476.png

Last edited:
It looks 100% professional and I'm trying hard not to ask for a wider shot.
I just added another one of that backglass end, I havent done the main cabinet yet as that requires a bit of dismantling and is a bit tricker, I'd rather do than when I have a few hours free so as not to rush it.

I just added another one of that backglass end, I havent done the main cabinet yet as that requires a bit of dismantling and is a bit tricker, I'd rather do than when I have a few hours free so as not to rush it.

Looks ******* awesome man.

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

You could just make the backglass ends and people would buy them to hang them on the wall (assuming there are no copyright issues etc).

Hell even the club could do with a few of those on the wall.

The way it ties 1977 to the current logo warms the heart.

Back