Universal Love HEY! How you doin? Covid-19 Mental Health Check

Some further shots after completing the stickers: (I’ve probably compressed these images too far, if I can I’ll try create a videos and link it)
<images deleted> refer to youtube clip in post #530 below.

Last edited:
sh*t

House

Footys back Macc.

And if the years since 2004 have taught us anything it’s that footy brings us joy.

At least until round 2 anyway.

I thought it was Ian Moss.

The only time Ian Moss has ever been that animated was when they gave him his 8ball right before filming the Tucker's Daughter vid.

Great, all the rats are jumping off the 'black and white picture of someone's face' avatar trend.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

boo hoo ya flamin dandy

boo hoo ya flamin dandy
bump

Finally got my first jab this morning. The BeyonceTech alias BioNtech version.

Took three hours at Queen Elizabeth Stadium. Process reminded me of my first day in the Army. Hurry up and wait.

First stop Pro Drinkers Corner, tellin’ everyone about it ... as any Beijing secret agent would.

bump

Finally got my first jab this morning. The BeyonceTech alias BioNtech version.

Took three hours at Queen Elizabeth Stadium. Process reminded me of my first day in the Army. Hurry up and wait.

First stop Pro Drinkers Corner, tellin’ everyone about it ... as any Beijing secret agent would.

Urge to buy microsoft products kicked in yet?

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
Yesterday was a very special day. I got married.

Me and Mrs Chewy have been together for over 10 years, engaged for almost 4 years and had to postpone our wedding by 12 months due to covid last year.

We already knew and accepted we wouldn't be able to have overseas guests, but our plans this week were rick rolled with the covid outbreak in Victoria. We had around 25 guests from Melbourne who were unable to cross the border in time, including one of my best friends of 25 years who was to be our MC, and Mrs Chewy's auntie who has been like a mum to my Mrs and I whilst we have been living in Melbourne together from 2014-2019 - along with her auntie's family.

We were fortunate enough that one of the bridesmaids was able to make it to Adelaide time before the borders shut, along with our photographers who were able to drop everything at their home in Melbourne and drove over to Adelaide on Wednesday morning. We also were thankful that there were no covid outbreaks in any other state which ensured friends in Sydney and Brisbane were able to fly down for the big day.

Unbeknownst to me, Mrs Chewy set up a private live stream at the church for our lockdown and international guests to watch on facebook. Our guests in Melbourne have all sent us pictures dressed to the nines with a glass of bubbles in hand watching the ceremony from their homes whilst in lockdown. We also had some friends in the USA, London and Israel get up at ridiculous times to watch the ceremony and be with us in spirit.

I am quite overwhelmed right now because this was something so long in the making and especially the last week or so has just been an absolute roller-coaster. But yesterday was absolutely perfect, Mrs Chewy and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

And now our first outing as husband and wife is a trek to Adelaide Oval this evening - she's a keeper 😀
FB_IMG_1622339376468.jpg

20210529_183230.jpg

Resized_20210529_214754.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
That dancing looks pretty Greek to me.

It was. Mrs Chewy is half Greek so in addition to our wedding jazz/party band we had a Greek duo perform for a half hour midway through the night.

Back