Hey Lyin

Remove this Banner Ad

kerrazy

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey Lyin, is it true that Freo just kicked their worst ever score against a rampaging West Coast minus Nicoski, Embley, Lecras and Kennedy?

069406-ross-lyon-press-conference.jpg

Hey Lyin, is it true that you prefer to have the ball in your own defensive 50 rather than your forward 50?

Hey Lyin, does Chris Mayne work perfectly in the team due to "defensive pressure" being his only attribute?

Yes you like defense don't you Lyin.

694979-ross-lyon.jpg

I see what you did there. You replaced the "o" in Ross Lyons last name and replaced it with an "i" to insinuate that he may have a dishonest quality to him

Really, great work guys:thumbsu: 10/10 for creativity and imagination

A greater imagination than Lyin's gameplan.

Bazinga.

I see what you did there. You replaced the "o" in Ross Lyons last name and replaced it with an "i" to insinuate that he may have a dishonest quality to him

Toss doesn't approve of your false bravado at such a desperate time for the club

You are new here aren't you :eek:

So you don't think Ross Lying is dishonest? Does this image from the press conference announcing him as new coach look like the look of a man happy and excited to be joining a new club?

Or does it look like 3 men who are ***** and know they backstabbed and ruined innocent peoples lives? :thumbsdown: Looks more like a funeral than an exciting press announcement.

092514-ross-lyon.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyons is a great coach in his area and any team he coaches can only gain from his experience. Now if he could only get some experience in the forward half of the ground. Glad to see the back of him.

Ross has no idea what he inherited, you can't turn around this train wreck inside about 10 years when all the senior crabs retire. Mass sackings and a total rebuild is whats needed, keep Fyfe and toss the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back