Hey Old Forum User Here

Remove this Banner Ad

pia daley

Draftee
Nov 1, 2000
Hello, everyone, Its me Pia ..... now well, i don't know exactly, if anyone on this board is from the old original forum back at the lions website ... but i have stayed reading that older forum and read about this one and thought I'd give it a go .... So does anyone remember me or is anyone from the old forum at the lions website ? ...

I have still stayed a avid supporter of the lions and now i have a jnr supporter too a baby boy who just loves them too ..
smile.gif

Yeah can't wait till next season, although it will be a little sad not haveing Steve lawrence and Jarrod Molloy out there .... Oh Well

Yoh Pia. yeh i remember you..
noticed your spelling has improved out of site.
Have you finished uni yet, still lurking around those broncos down at adrenalins?
Good to see you are still around the traps.
Bill from Bilsborough sends his regards

I am from the old forum too, was only there a few months, due to us not being net-ready for so long, lol. Jacqui Turner here, probably no one remembers me. LOL That's ok. You will!!!!
tongue.gif
Had to let my membership lapse this season due to lack of money but I will be back next season YAY.

Add myself to that list please. Lions footy forum dies a terrible death, clinical sanitzing takes it toll, Bigfooty shall rule supreme!

Or some other clap-trap like that jack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back