List Mgmt. Hey, Patty Lipinski!

Remove this Banner Ad

Monica Lipinski was close but no cigar. Good skills but not fast or hard enough. Needs to find one or the other I guess it will not be pace so it would need to be hardness. I would happy to let him go for a seconder rounder around the 30 mark.
If he must go then a quality ruckman would do just nicely.

I think Patty is one of the more skilled players on our list but unfortunately he belongs to a club that has the following players:
Bont
Macrae
Libber
Hunter
Dunkley
Treloar
Smith
Daniel (if required)
McLean ( when fit)

Regardless of how many 30+ games he has in VFL ( probably wins the Liston if it wasn’t cancelled) he’s not pushing out any of these guys ( most at least AA 40 squad/B&F top1- 3 choices over the years ) unless injured. He’s not competing against Roarke or Scott, it’s these guys. He’s a great depth player we still need because of our injury history but unless he reinvents himself as a utility/pressure forward ( we already have too many half backs) or grows 10 cm and puts on 20 kg, he will struggle to be first choice until Libber/Treloar get old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was selected 9 times this year and another 2 times as the medical sub, really don't get this rhetoric that he's somehow been locked out or ignored.
He's dominated vfl games and then had Roarke Smith and Garcia picked ahead of him. It's not so much that he's getting locked out or ignored, but worse performing players with less runs on the board are selected ahead of him - likely due to the suggested issues that he's slower and not as suited to certain roles as those guys. That's bound to be frustrating for him.

Why can’t he play some half-back? Crozier slowed a lot this year, and who knows how much wood has left.

Him, Dale, Williams and Daniel using it off half-back.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Crozier and Wood can jump, spoil and tackle. Lipinski struggles in that regard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back