Hey true blue, is it me and you? Citizenship and the Constitution.

What Should Joyce Do?

• Step down from parliament, the rules are quite clear.

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Step down from the ministry, nothing has been confirmed yet.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Business as usual, NZ is just an Australian territory anyway, right?

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Abstain from all future parliamentary votes, or risk future legislation being deemed illegitimate.

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you sure it was me Crow? I can't remember you talking to me about it.

Yeah we def have , i said something along the lines of " Albo - 2GB - * off " looooool

This reminds me of that time i said you'd said something but you swore black n blue you didn't.

it was actually that brainwashed idiot Guru Jane and i forgot lol

Malcolm isn't that good at threats

Malcolm Turnbull needs crossbench support to refer Labor MPs to the High Court over citizenship

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...h-court-over-citizenship-20171111-gzji3y.html

Turnbull & the LNP are lashing out in all directions. At least the ALP had some sort of system to ensure steps were taken. The LNP have simply ignored it & tried to hide ( Parry is a disgrace). It was a witch hunt, now its referring the ALP to the HC. Did they do that for Parry & Alexander? No they hid behind ignorance. Sorry, not good enough lads.

Anyone else remember MAD from the Cold War? (Mutually Assured Destruction).

Its making a return in Canberra, as the ALP line up Coalition bunnies to be referred to the High Court

Citizenship crisis: Labor threatens to 'go nuclear' if Government refers MPs to High Court

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-12/government-could-refer-labor-mps-to-high-court/9142306
Pyne should stfu. They shouldn't be looking to refer Labor MP's to the HC. However, Shorten needs to refer the two Labor MP's under question to the HC. Fair enough if he's waiting for the docs that prove whether the two MP's were dual citizens or not before nominations closed for the last election.

There's still unanswered questions that need to be put to bed, it's probably right that the High Court looks into the renunciation timeline and what constitutes reasonable steps.

I wouldn't doubt that at all. But where is the system? Why is it all so ad hoc?

Remember, these are our glorious leader. We pay them to run the country. Yet they cant adhere to rules that have been their for over a century. This blew up in July, yet even now we're still finding out stuff. I mean how unprofessional, ignorant & lazy are these dirt bags?

Again, if an Immigrant, a welfare recipient or make a mistake in your tax return & they'll hang your arse out to dry.

These pricks moan & blame everyone else for their own lazy ignorance, & expect sympathy & not to pay for their mistakes.

We in the electorate get the bill. This is the hard done by, born to rule mentality of these pryks.

I wouldn't doubt that at all. But where is the system? Why is it all so ad hoc?

Remember, these are our glorious leader. We pay them to run the country. Yet they cant adhere to rules that have been their for over a century. This blew up in July, yet even now we're still finding out stuff. I mean how unprofessional, ignorant & lazy are these dirt bags?

Again, if an Immigrant, a welfare recipient or make a mistake in your tax return & they'll hang your arse out to dry.

These pricks moan & blame everyone else for their own lazy ignorance, & expect sympathy & not to pay for their mistakes.

We in the electorate get the bill. This is the hard done by, born to rule mentality of these pryks.
They are meant to be lawmakers. An audit is well overdue to see who among them are not up for the job.

Absolutely but it’s not simple, and in some cases very expensive

What happens if you renounce, nominate, get whipped and no party chooses you again. You have deprived yourself
This is where the pollies start thinking it is worth a shot to try and get away with it.

“My mum signed the paperwork for me”

Bullshit.

So on morning news they had item "asylum seekers claim $10m in benefits they weren't entitled too"

Wish they would follow up with "parliamentary dual citizens have been paid $x they weren't entitled to"

Reported that Lambie will resign today or tomorrow over the fact she is a dual citizen of Australia and the UK through her father. I wonder if Lambie is the Senator to whom Bernardi was referring earlier today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if i read it right , the Chairmans agreed to go with Shortens original offer regarding this.

All after banging his fist saying he'd use the house to force Labor mp's to the HC

So if i read it right , the Chairmans agreed to go with Shortens original offer regarding this.

All after banging his fist saying he'd use the house to force Labor mp's to the HC

Might as well be shorten pulling Malcolms strings as any of the 'Faceless Men"

I dunno, I grew to like Lambie. Initially she seemed like a southern Hanson, but her approach was more in line than actually helping 'forgotten people' rather than exploiting them
I liked her spokeswoman.

S4E8-Dolly.jpg

So the one nation senator who replaces Roberts quits within an hour to be an independent. Absolute farce.

Funniest thing I have heard all year!

Absolute pisser.

Back