Premiership Player
Feb 23, 2010
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY FOOTBALL CLUB
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-01-04/roos-headhunts-tennis-ace

PAUL ROOS' quest to create a successful culture at Melbourne has prompted him to inquire about the services of a former teammate who worked closely with tennis legend Pete Sampras.

The Demons coach has offered tennis fitness guru Brett Stephens an open invitation to experience life in the club's inner sanctum this year, with a view to exploring a more meaningful position for 2015.

Nah - VERY poor Title change - if you're gonna edit it - atleast put 'Another ROY BOY being head hunted by Roos'.

:p ;)
You're lucky we humoured you and left ANY of the original title. :cool: ;)

SM - just spotted this mate. Yep, seeming like excellent chances of having another quality Royboy in the fold.

Not surprised either, Roosy and Brett have always been pretty close mates... among many other Royboys in that category.

Who knows, maybe there are other deals to be made. Could Roosy help us pinch Gary Pert from Collingwood to work alongside PJ? :D

Nah - VERY poor Title change - if you're gonna edit it - atleast put 'Another ROY BOY being head hunted by Roos'.

:p ;)

Yes, very poor title change indeed.

1XA6pfA.jpg

:thumbsu:;)

If duritz' statement is true, this could bring in a heap of new members.

There's still alot of old Fitzroy supporters that don't really follow a specific team, and reuniting alot of the old roys would certainly help bring alot of those old supporters over.

Also, I find it really interesting if true because it's kinda like they may see Melbourne's current position as a mirrored image of the Roys in their low point, but this time they can have a hand in changing things. I'm probably romanticising things in my head, but it's certainly a pretty cool thought for us Old Roy Boys. Plus a bit of the old Roy Boy mongrel wouldn't go astray either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back