Injury HFC Injury watch 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one he most recently injured?
Sorry mate, I don't know.

This is what I got last Thursday 2pmish from a training watcher (Newmo) -
"Scrimma went off for a bit with a knock to his knee but came back and finished training
Jeka left the track early after having work done on his hammy
CJ did some work with the wing group, so imagine that's where he might make his way back at BH
Frost had his head bandaged after a clash during the match sim
Frenchie will be sub
Frost replaces Sicily"

Obviously Frenchie has now been promoted to the 22.

"Scrimma went off for a bit with a knock to his knee but came back and finished training
CJ did some work with the wing group, so imagine that's where he might make his way back at BH
Frenchie will be sub
Frost replaces Sicily"

Thank you for that info.

Hope he can get the issues sorted out.

Frenchie will be sub
Frost replaces Sicily"

Jeka reported calf tightness at training so was a precaution to not play.

Do we know how Blanck got concussed?
Not sure, but is said to be on the lower end. He thinks he'll be back training early next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love CJ, I think he's fantastic, but to be brutally honest, I don't feel like we've missed him...
CJ integral to the way we play. He will be a serious weapon. At the moment Sic is not getting attention every week because we r not a threat but as we get better expect the heat every week including this week. We need players like CJ and Weddle to pick up the slack. CJ lines up perfectly with our list profile quck agile and young. He is very much part of our future.

CJ integral to the way we play. He will be a serious weapon. At the moment Sic is not getting attention every week because we r not a threat but as we get better expect the heat every week including this week. We need players like CJ and Weddle to pick up the slack. CJ lines up perfectly with our list profile quck agile and young. He is very much part of our future.
He'll have a forward line to kick it too when he comes back, that should make for a bit more fun. I hope he isn't one of those explosive players that too often are cruelled by injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back