HHamish McLachlan has a very punchable head

Remove this Banner Ad

Having spoken to the FunkWit in question, he tells me there was an identity breach and he had to do a spring cleaning of his last, oh I dont know, 10 years of posts.

I remember having the same convo with the great misunderstood man.

WTF has happened to this thread? Where is all the gold that made it TOTY? Where is our beloved post #34? :cry:

Funky Kidd, if you removed it, please put it back (and you might want to remove the anti-Hansen stuff while you're at it).

Check out your post #88.

I am relatively new to BF. What was the gist of #33 or #34? I think HMcL is a tool of the highest order so will be intrigued to know.

Synergy.

Action (verb)

Golden!!!

Post #88 sheer brilliance.

I also wonder whatever happened to the girl's with the home made scarf that Funky was infatuated with at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did we let this family of blue blooded horse fondlers take over footy though? Seriously.
That's a very good point.

Gilligan is a bumbling, gormless halfwit who shouldn't be running a chook raffle, let alone a multi billion dollar sporting organisation, and as Hammer's ill fated foray into the AFL Hall of Fame and Sensation amply demonstrates, he's a lightweight pretty boy who should stick to reading a teleprompter.

PS - Any chance of reinstating the legendary post 34 to this thread Kidd Vicious? Without a doubt one of the greatest posts in the history of this board.

Edit: Now residing at post 87 :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back