Rumour Hi Simmo, Gablett won’t play this week

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
29,327 posts
a source has revealed he’s a bit ow ow on the cow cow and doesn’t like to travel that far either. Back to Dangerwood this week. So cross him off your team meeting sheets Adam. Good luck!

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
The info I got is that gazza can play through the pain and will front up , sorry I cant keep a straight face any longer
1369275567_2027049236.gif

He he isn't going to play every game game.

We need him for finals if we make it. DGAF about H&A as long as he keeps match conditioning.

Why not if he is fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is it. He told Eade when he would and wouldn't play so what changes with Scott and Geelong?
Bit of a laugh but with his claims on another brownlow. Got ahead of himself.
I love reading make-believe stories. Tell us more!

I think he only has 10-15 games in him for the season so I am happy for him to be managed/or manage himself.

Strange decision by Geelong then that they’ve picked up a guy that can’t give them a whole season at the cost of developing a new player and you would be hoping you don’t get an long term injury to a mid fielder. They must genuinely believe they are a shot at the premiership with the holy trio and tbh I just can’t see it. What’s the length of his contract - one season?

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Strange decision by Geelong then that they’ve picked up a guy that can’t give them a whole season at the cost of developing a new player and you would be hoping you don’t get an long term injury to a mid fielder. They must genuinely believe they are a shot at the premiership with the holy trio and tbh I just can’t see it. What’s the length of his contract - one season?

Two seasons.

I don't think shot at a premiership was much in the thoughts here (although obviously it is our overall recruiting strategy) GAJ wanted to come home we had to accomodate him. The Geelong fans would not have accepted us not getting it done. If it was a player of similar level who was not name Ablett I don't think we would have made the trade.

Two seasons.

I don't think shot at a premiership was much in the thoughts here (although obviously it is our overall recruiting strategy) GAJ wanted to come home we had to accomodate him. The Geelong fans would not have accepted us not getting it done. If it was a player of similar level who was not name Ablett I don't think we would have made the trade.

Well if that’s the reason and I’d be mind blown if it is and he is going to be having limited season I’m surprised it was for two seasons. One would of honoured supporters want for Gaz to come home

This is of course all based on a baseless rumour that he wont be travelling to Perth - he could be injured as he was doing a fair amount of limping on Monday so it’s nothing to do with past history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back