Higgins cops whack in social media by prominent fitness coach in Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger1994

Draftee
Jul 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi all,

Just saw this posted on Social media about Jack. Appears to have been taken down but seems pretty full on.

Christian is a highly regarded personal trainer working with sport athletes, so seems strange to put something so personal on social media.

Attachments

• received_795931587459873.jpeg
    received_795931587459873.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,028

I just had a quick look at his insta profile and can confirm flog status.

Lots of posts trying to s**t on other people. Seems a little insecure to me.

Haha. Two sides to every story. But going by his post, well done Higgins for getting rid of this clown. Seems like a crazy ex girlfriend who can’t handle the fact Jack has moved on to greener pastures without him. Grown men who make incoherent ramblings on social media attacking people and their families aren’t usually the most intelligent human beings either. Good riddance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just had a quick look at his insta profile and can confirm flog status.

Lots of posts trying to **** on other people. Seems a little insecure to me.

Just had a look myself

Just screenshots of conversations with people and bagging out other trainers for not having lots of followers

99% of the time when someone makes a post like this, they are the person that was toxic and horrible
Pretty much.

Most decent people don’t do stuff like this.

Like someone above said, he’s probably asked Higgins to promote his business or something and Higgins now having a contract with an AFL club has said no because it probably goes against it.

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back