Multiplat High on Life

Blue guy or red guy?

• Blue guy

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Red guy

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the perfect Game Pass game. Not sure I'd be keen on the full price but it's the kind of thing that justifies my Game Pass sub. Not sure the reason it could be review bombed other than some people take things that don't matter too seriously. It's a standard FPS with a hilarious narrative. Probably could have some better PC graphics options but there is nothing wrong with the actual game.

Finished this today. Took me about 12.5 hours all up.

Definitely one that if you like Rick & Morty, you'll like this. Absolutely on the same level of humour, some jokes don't always hit, but they fly off so often and much that it doesn't really matter.

Gameplay wise it's very decent, the levels and upgrades you get along the way are timed nicely that it never gets old or boring.

The worlds are surprisingly beautiful as well, some really nice visuals going on, on some of the worlds that you visit.

As has been said, a perfect Game Pass game that looks like it's getting the recognition it should.

Finished this, perfect length. Really like the Gene character, awesome and hilarious voice actor. Squeezy was my favorite gun pretty much the whole game. A sequel feels like a certainty given how many people are playing and buying it and they'll definitely be able to expand upon what they have created here.

Really solid game to end the year on.

Last edited:
Finished this, perfect length. Really like the Gene character, awesome and hilarious voice actor. Squeezy was my favorite gun pretty much the whole game. A sequel feels like a certainty given how many people are playing and buying it and they'll definitely be able to expand upon what they have created here.

Really solid game to end the year on.
did you go and do the bonus ending?

Yes.

Hopefully they keep that guys Aussie accent.
The first ending was pretty bland and maybe final but the bonus ending really opens up the options for a sequel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played this on game pass. Got half way through and then got bored of it.
I like Rick and morty and the humour was fine but it was just a game. It didn't really stand out when there are so many other titles on GP to compete for my attention.

Back