Blue guy or red guy?

• Blue guy

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Red guy

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps we need a MSoft tag?

Are there any/many games that are truly Xbox exclusive or can we just replace the Xbox one with a more inclusive tag?

Not a huge issue in the scheme of things, gets murky when people want to know if it's Steam or GP for example.

I guess I just expected it to be under the multiplat tag, though I understand if that's more geared towards consoles only.

Red guy for me, blue was too much of a prick.

I'm up to the mines part on the jungle world having just saved those bear things and yes, that warp bridge argument was very good!

I take it I'm going to get the ability to climb those glowing red walls soon? Seems like some backtracking through levels will be needed?

Red guy for me, blue was too much of a prick.

I'm up to the mines part on the jungle world having just saved those bear things and yes, that warp bridge argument was very good!

I take it I'm going to get the ability to climb those glowing red walls soon? Seems like some backtracking through levels will be needed?

Downloaded but haven't started; have heard it described as a 'FPS Metroidvania' so I assume there's going to be some backtracking. Might give it a shot this weekend, depending on if I finish Deathloop, and if I pull up ok from the work party tomorrow night.

Yes you get it quite early.

I only have PC, is it worth the $90 on steam?
I think this game is mostly going to depend on your sense of humour.

Thing I like is that its just pure fun. I'm 4 or 5 targets in.

The "Fallout doesn't let you do this", red vs blue and I won't say more than the bicycle moments have been funny as.

Started this last night and absolutely love it. The divorce attorney (that was just Rick's voice) in the opening sequence was ******* hilarious.

If it keeps this quality up it's going straight near the top of the list for games this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, quite incredible

Squanch Games’ silly sci-fi shooter High On Life is not only the most popular game on Game Pass right now, it’s the biggest Game Pass release of 2022 and the biggest third-party launch in Game Pass history, according to Microsoft. Not content with just two records, High On Life is also the “biggest single-player game launch on Game Pass ever,” based on “the number of hours played in the first five days of release,” Microsoft says.

As of Monday, Squanch Games’ new Xbox and Windows PC release was the most popular game on Game Pass, outpacing other titles on the service like Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Minecraft, FIFA 22, Forza Horizon 5, Rainbow Six Siege, and Halo Infinite on console and PC.

High on Life Steam sales skyrocket​

It looks like High on Life Steam sales are off to a very strong start. The irreverent comedy FPS game from Squanch Games, founded by Rick and Morty co-creator Justin Roiland, has pushed past Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and FIFA 23 to take second place behind the Steam Deck on the weekly top sellers list, as reported by SteamDB.

Last edited:
This has been a pleasant surprise to end the year. Anyone check out the in game forum? It's pretty funny

Just got the third gun (the fishy "girl" one) and she is definitely the best on so far.
Yeah of the 4 I've found so far this one is the best to use. The shooting in general feels way better than you'd expect.
Being able to turn off post processing effects like chromatic aberration on PC would be great too.
I have no idea why some devs think this looks good. It's always an eye sore

Watched a bit of this and it looks incredibly funny from what I seen. Lot of negative reviews on Steam seem to state it's not worth the full price though?
Probably getting review bombed by morons playing it for "free" on GamePass, although $84 is a little on the high side for something that's not a AAA title

Back