Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Red guy

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't like the humor of that show but this was a cool surprise I thought. Looks pretty charming graphically and I think I'll try it.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
interesting classification notes lol

hol.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
That opening is sooo good haha!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How far are you? I just wanted to do the intro because I won't be able to touch it for the next few days so didn't want to get too far but went a bit longer. I've gone back to the house after the slums and getting Knifey. I didn't think it would let me shoot that kid on the way into the slums and the reaction lmfao.

Loving the dialogue. This is my kind of writing and genuinely laughed at a few bits already. Didn't realise the innuendo and language would be quite so full on lol. Hopefully it can keep it up for the length of the game. I've been dying to play something really different for a while now so it is really refreshing.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
How far are you? I just wanted to do the intro because I won't be able to touch it for the next few days so didn't want to get too far but went a bit longer. I've gone back to the house after the slums and getting Knifey. I didn't think it would let me shoot that kid on the way into the slums and the reaction lmfao.

Loving the dialogue. This is my kind of writing and genuinely laughed at a few bits already. Didn't realise the innuendo and language would be quite so full on lol. Hopefully it can keep it up for the length of the game. I've been dying to play something really different for a while now so it is really refreshing.

That’s exactly where I’m up to, really enjoying it. I had heard the talking weapons were abit much but not bothering me so far.

It’s very self aware, the way they make fun of video game design tropes is great.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
This is my type of game. Holy s**t its funny.

I've been genuinely laughing man, some of the lines are brilliant. It's so refreshing, so many games are so serious and this is something I've been really craving. Simple game play loop but stuff me is it laugh. Also wasn't expecting what the sister was offering right after that intro 😂😂😂

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Red then blue haha.

Then then little kid afterwards "There goes our E rating" haha.

Need more Buck Thunder II!

I laughed when I tried shooting the kid and it said I couldn't. But then I kept doing it just to listen to the gun's reactions and then I laughed even harder. The achievement that popped was hilarious too. Now I try to shoot everyone just to see what happens and that looks like it's a thing.

Like at Torg 9

you can shoot and kill Torg 5 and there is a funny reaction to that too lol

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Was a bit disappointed when I saw the Xbox tag, thrilled to see it on PC gamepass.
Perhaps we need a MSoft tag?

Are there any/many games that are truly Xbox exclusive or can we just replace the Xbox one with a more inclusive tag?

Back