dusty1234!

2017 2019 2020
Jan 14, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Upgrade on George I spose. I don’t work in the list management team, only telling you what has been talked about.
Yeah thanks, I was just wondering how a player like him would fit into our pressure system. It just doesnt make sense to me. Brilliant player though. Thanks for sharing anyway

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Hahahahah the salt in this thread for us getting a player and posted in the rumours board. It's in the rumors board for a reason . All these dumb comments just show how scare you are of us if we get bont , heck you're already scared and hate us now hahah , rent free

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeh Bont will leave the Bulldogs whose star is on the rise to a team that has peaked and filled with inner turmoil due to the coach's sh*t show personal life and imminent decline of Riewoldt, Cotchin etc, sounds totally legit to me ...
Where did the tiger touch you mate

Mar 26, 2017
Inner Sanctum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
GBay-WSox-Bulls-Blackhawks-LSU-UNC
My work colleague is family friends with the Bontempelli's and I was told Richmond have courted him significantly the past 3 months and are looking secure him for 2022. Richmond aren't the only ones however, Richmond is the most appealing option for Bont. Who will most likely stay with the Dogs but don't rule out a headache this year for the dogs.

One year under Cotchin and he takes over as new captain in 2023 is part of the discussions. Would make sense why the Tigers strengthened their draft hand for 2021 by swapping picks with Geelong. Richmond have 2x 1st rounders, 2x second rounders and 2x third rounders and future picks that they can offload to the Bulldogs to get the deal done if the Dogs insist on going that direction.

I was told think of this as what the Tigers did with Prestia and Lynch. They identified a gun player, sold the vision to him, and then paid what they had to pay to get the deal done.

Its on the rumours board for a reason, so don't shoot me please, just throwing it out there, I dont think this is a secret anyway, but from who I heard this, it really stood out to me.
every club has spoken to bont..and cripps, Richmonds list will include Tim Taranto, Adam Cerra and Tom Green, and a roaming forward to replace riewoldt through the draft or possibly go for Jake Riccardi.

Last edited:

tigers12

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeh Bont will leave the Bulldogs whose star is on the rise to a team that has peaked and filled with inner turmoil due to the coach's sh*t show personal life and imminent decline of Riewoldt, Cotchin etc, sounds totally legit to me ...
Unlike your club that is a rabble with a dick pic taking stalker and a coach who is finished and can’t sing or play guitar for s**t

Lord of the Wings

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2020
Pacific Island
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tigers

Not sure any of our players have gone on a drunken spin in the car crashing multiple times along the way and then going into hiding from Police? Sure the Bont loves that sort of thing

Prince27

Debutant
Aug 9, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
My work colleague is family friends with the Bontempelli's and I was told Richmond have courted him significantly the past 3 months and are looking secure him for 2022. Richmond aren't the only ones however, Richmond is the most appealing option for Bont. Who will most likely stay with the Dogs but don't rule out a headache this year for the dogs.

One year under Cotchin and he takes over as new captain in 2023 is part of the discussions. Would make sense why the Tigers strengthened their draft hand for 2021 by swapping picks with Geelong. Richmond have 2x 1st rounders, 2x second rounders and 2x third rounders and future picks that they can offload to the Bulldogs to get the deal done if the Dogs insist on going that direction.

I was told think of this as what the Tigers did with Prestia and Lynch. They identified a gun player, sold the vision to him, and then paid what they had to pay to get the deal done.

Its on the rumours board for a reason, so don't shoot me please, just throwing it out there, I dont think this is a secret anyway, but from who I heard this, it really stood out to me.

Mate, you were bang on the money with Richmond signing the bont from 2022 onwards.

Great scoop by you and the bontempelli's family friend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210525-171644_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210525-171644_Samsung Internet.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 237

Remove this Banner Ad

Back