Resource High Resolution Sports Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the one used on the baggy green, what I posted were the cap crests of test teams.

Are there even AFL logos on this thread yet? I really need a high resolution GC logo (without the rays and word would be ideal) to send to the blokes making my 'SUNScreamers' design. If someone could direct me towards one of these or find it themselves and post it here or to me via PM that would be greatly appreciated :thumbsu:

hey Gibbsy, could you do the Australian Ice Hockey League logos? some are a bit of a challenge to find a legible copy of

I was of the knowledge that there was already high-res AFL logos somewhere else. But regardless, I'll put them up when I can.

As for a high-res Gold Coast logo, you won't get much better than this.
fvz8r8.jpg

Someone did simplified ones (liam boy I think) but not high-res. Could be wrong though.

V8 SUPERCARS

V8SC_CHAMP_LOGO_PRM_POS1.jpg

V8 Supercars main logo (unbranded)
2012 BigPond V8 Supercars Championship
2012 Fujistu V8 Supercars Series

Ford
Holden

2012 V8 Supercars Events
Clipsal 500, Adelaide
Albert Park 400 at the Australian Grand Prix, Melbourne
Falken Tasmania Challenge, Launceston
ITM400, Hamilton, New Zealand
Trading Post Perth Challenge, Perth
Phillip Island
SKYCITY Triple Crown, Darwin
Sucrogen Townsville 400, Townsville
Coates Hire Ipswich 300, Ipswich
Winton Motor Raceway, Winton
Sandown 500, Sandown
Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000, Bathurst
Armor All Gold Coast 600, Gold Coast
YAS V8 400, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Sydney Telstra 500

For maxy110 - these logos take ages to find/create so I can't do them all in one hit. Also I hate V8 racing haha so it isn't particularly captivating. I'll do the rest later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to revive this thread, I think it's a great resource (not trying to toot my own horn btw). SHP, you up for doing a few more leagues? :)

Some great work in here guys - any chance of getting some hi-res SANFL logos? If not, any pointers to where I could find some would be appreciated.

Some great work in here guys - any chance of getting some hi-res SANFL logos? If not, any pointers to where I could find some would be appreciated.
Wikipedia is your friend for some logos (Surely Norwood would have a high resolution logo on wikipedia?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back