Remove this Banner Ad

fleabitten

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Hopefully this playlist works and you can all sit back for the next 3 hours and masturbate (sometimes angrily) to it.

I'm only up to round four and there have been about 20 incredible goals/tackles/marks already. What a fun season it has been (I'm soon to hit the not fun part).

Remember Dusty's 80 metre barrel followed by Caddy soccer goal against the Blues? Remember that Rioli miracle goal from the boundary against the Eagles? Remember Butler tucking the ball under his arm and going all the way from the wing? Remember Cotch crunching some huge tackles against the Pies to end their comeback?

******* love this team. Go tiges.

Yeah so it didn't work as a playlist. I've already got mine working and my pecker out, so you guys will have to figure things out on your own.

Yeah so it didn't work as a playlist. I've already got mine working and my pecker out, so you guys will have to figure things out on your own.

So in 10 seconds you should be done and back to making the playlist?

Maybe just link to the youtube channel.

So in 10 seconds you should be done and back to making the playlist?

Maybe just link to the youtube channel.

I was actually looking at stats from round one on footywire and noticed they had a highlights link: https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/highlights?id=1550

It doesn't let you go full screen, so I copied the URL and watched on youtube. It just started auto-playing the games in order but now it's not doing it. I can't find any team specific playlists on the AFL channel, so I will have to actually make the damn playlist I guess now that I made a ******* thread about it.

Hopefully this playlist works and you can all sit back for the next 3 hours and masturbate (sometimes angrily) to it.

I'm only up to round four and there have been about 20 incredible goals/tackles/marks already. What a fun season it has been (I'm soon to hit the not fun part).

Remember Dusty's 80 metre barrel followed by Caddy soccer goal against the Blues? Remember that Rioli miracle goal from the boundary against the Eagles? Remember Butler tucking the ball under his arm and going all the way from the wing? Remember Cotch crunching some huge tackles against the Pies to end their comeback?

Dusty's "big, big barrel" is one of my highlights of the year. If Caddy hadn't arsed the goal it wouldn't be half as good, but * me it's a decent kick.

Remember when Taylor Hunt was in our best 22?

Dusty's "big, big barrel" is one of my highlights of the year. If Caddy hadn't arsed the goal it wouldn't be half as good, but **** me it's a decent kick.

ITS A BARREL, ITS A BIGGGGGGGGGGGG BIG BARREL

I think one of my favourite highlights from the year is vs port where Dusty don't argues one guy with his left arm, switches the ball to his other hand and don't argues a guy with his right hand, all in the space of 1.5 seconds. So good.

I think one of my favourite highlights from the year is vs port where Dusty don't argues one guy with his left arm, switches the ball to his other hand and don't argues a guy with his right hand, all in the space of 1.5 seconds. So good.

The best part about that sequence was seeing the little worm neade almost get his shoulder busted by trying to lay a hand on dusty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

485488.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back