Highlights of season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at the GC game up here. When Jack kicked his first, I turned to some random sitting next to me, old bloke with Tiger gear on, and said...
"Jack will kick 10 today!"
Half joking of course, but knowing it was a chance.

After each goal, I'd comment "8 more"..."7 more..."

Stood up to beat the crowd to the buses knowing there was a minute or two at best left, and just as I was about to turn my back... forward entry, Higgo handballs to Jack.

I shake the guys hand with a smug look on my face... told ya!!

Prob the Dreamtime game , we were bloody unstoppable that night , dishing out a heck of a hiding to a side that had plenty of fanciers heading in , apart from that seeing the improvement in our young players in Higgo. Rioli short et al and where our clubs stands fills me with confidence we will be amongst the genuine contenders once again

Prob the Dreamtime game , we were bloody unstoppable that night , dishing out a heck of a hiding to a side that had plenty of fanciers heading in , apart from that seeing the improvement in our young players in Higgo. Rioli short et al and where our clubs stands fills me with confidence we will be amongst the genuine contenders once again
Even though it was the second time we played them - how good was Dan Rioli’s chase down tackle on Saad?

Game: ANZAC eve-Always good to demolish the Demons.
Goal: Higgins v Collingwood.... wow..just wow...
Mark: Jacks v Lions in the goal square
Player: I loved Grimes year. Id love him to win a BnF soon.
Other: I loved watching the young guys in the VFL-Balta, CCJ, Naish, Bolton, Garth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also loved a goal we kicked vs Geelong in the wet where I think it was Lambert and Rioli running the ball along the MCC wing boundary before Rioli ran inside 50 after an exquisite tap on from Jack, tackled a Cats player won the free and then kicked a goal to seal the game in the last q.
At that point, I remembered what a gun this kid really is.

Last edited:
- Dustys goal in the QF
- Rioli and Lambo on the wing leading to Riolis goal vs Geelong
- Edwards masterclass at dreamtime
- Jacks 10th
- Higgos goal
- Riolis ridiculous gather and goal vs swans
- Astburys piledriver tackle on Tex
- Riewoldt almost mark of the century, then gather and snap for goal vs crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back