Roast Highly regarded players whose legacy has been ruined by their media careers

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell me what's wrong with them.

Lloyd - expressionless, jumps on the controversy bandwagon with his other fellow flog adversaries to stay relevant.

Lewis - he’s adopted this whole pretentious, intellectual flog personality yet nothing he offers has any substance or is actually worth listening to. Just reels off meaningless stats and makes up s**t to ‘analyse’ from pure randomness.

Special mention to Daisy Pearce. Being handed a mic has done nothing but embarrass her and the women’s game overall. Offers no thoughtful insight into anything - just screeches random stats and blatant observations. She’s appalling to listen to, and looks so rigid and forced in front of the camera. Just comes across as dumber than a plank of wood.
nah

Shaq's probably worth half a billion. It'd be the equivalent of someone on 100,000 getting 50 bucks.

Those guys don't get minuscule amounts for putting their name and face to things. A big name like Wahlberg would be on a contract to do those betting commercials for many years to come and he would be getting millions for it.

Kane cornes is the obvious one for me. That guy is completely unbearable and spouts off the dumbest sh*t constantly for clicks. He actively makes everything he's involved in unwatchable.

He's definitely a chip off the old block.

Those guys don't get minuscule amounts for putting their name and face to things. A big name like Wahlberg would be on a contract to do those betting commercials for many years to come and he would be getting millions for it.

So, what, you think PointsBet is giving Shaq $20 million or something? And - if so - what on earth for?

I don't see any amount that would make sense from a PointsBet business standpoint, that would also be any more than chicken feed from Shaq's perspective. That's why it's so strange.

Del Santo seems to be ok too I reckon. I also like what Nick Riewoldt has to say.

Nate Fyfe is next in line to kill his character with a mic.
I'm on the fence with Riewoldt.. there's times where I enjoy his content and some where I still question him.
Yeah Dal Santo isn't too bad either.

I'll add Bernie Vince to my lift as well. Dead set shocking media performer. His cringeworthy on The Bounce and also Triple M SA. That's what happens when your best mate is Mark Riccuito and Taylor Walker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, what, you think PointsBet is giving Shaq $20 million or something? And - if so - what on earth for?

I don't see any amount that would make sense from a PointsBet business standpoint, that would also be any more than chicken feed from Shaq's perspective. That's why it's so strange.

Gives you an idea how many suckers there are in this country......

None. I can separate a player's playing career from their media or off field career. There are mant great players you look up to as football players, but who weren't really suited to media or are hardly role models or people to admire.

Even though he is not even a former AFL player, Andrew Gaze has to be THE most inept commentator on the planet, he should be *en deported.

Is there a worse , allegedly english speaking, commentator on or in any sport than this moron?
Gaze makes Tom Browne look like a Mensa candidate.
The dickhead was employed to commentate the Olympic basketball and yet was totally unable to even describe the basic goings on on a basketball court.
Did he have a couple of years of horrific concussions before his career ended?

I would sack the goddamn manager of that network so heinous is Gaze's mindless dribbling and morono-babble.

If he needs psychiatric help for gods sake give it to him.

Don't just give him a pity job.

Last edited:
Mmnn. Where to start.
Brownless
T. Shaw
Daisy Thomas
Cooney
Swan
Ling
Carey
M. McClure
King