Highway Patrol Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my mates was on it, as one of the patrols they follow is in our area - so quite often see local streets and the riff raff.

Pulled over and breath tested after leaving the pub 10 minutes earlier. He chose to wait 15 mins to take the test, which allowed plenty of camera time to show him sweating bullets with the usual narrative about the life changing consequences. He was under, so fine.

Must have been on about 20 times now based on the frequency of repeats. He still hears from someone new every time, and it was from about 5 years ago!

One of my mates was on it, as one of the patrols they follow is in our area - so quite often see local streets and the riff raff.

Pulled over and breath tested after leaving the pub 10 minutes earlier. He chose to wait 15 mins to take the test, which allowed plenty of camera time to show him sweating bullets with the usual narrative about the life changing consequences. He was under, so fine.

Must have been on about 20 times now based on the frequency of repeats. He still hears from someone new every time, and it was from about 5 years ago!
haha classic! i'm guessing the "waiting for a mate" bloke came from this show too hey?

I actually find the NZ equivalent -- Motorway Patrol more entertaining. On the whole, the people on that show seem to be more respectful, accepting and even lighthearted about being pulled over. Many on the Australian version are belligerent, aggressive and in complete denial about any wrongdoing. Pretty much sums up road users here I think. Broadly, people drive more aggressively here than in many other countries I have driven in.

I actually find the NZ equivalent -- Motorway Patrol more entertaining. On the whole, the people on that show seem to be more respectful, accepting and even lighthearted about being pulled over. Many on the Australian version are belligerent, aggressive and in complete denial about any wrongdoing. Pretty much sums up road users here I think. Broadly, people drive more aggressively here than in many other countries I have driven in.

Police tin sivin bru

Remove this Banner Ad

Back