Society/Culture Hildebrand And The Constant Abuse Of Men.

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay

Why does anyone who wishes to mourn need to engage in:

a) Group candlelight vigils?
b) Group hug tram rides through Northcote?

...and virtue signalling in the media excludes itself by way of definition.

Why do these very public displays also display a high propensity within specific incidents and locales?

Did I miss the Brunswick Crew attending a group mourning session when Joe the wino passed away in the back lanes off Sydney Road??

I explained the reasons I went - she died on my doorstep - it made me think of the danger my own daughter is in when she runs around the park. It has nothing to do with the motives you are ascribing. How you can criticise someone for standing silently in the Park for 20 minutes has got me stuffed. There were no political statements made at the vigil itself just a series of prayers, reflections and laying of flowers. If a dero died in my street I would also go to that funeral - rituals that what God botherers do mate. There is nothing PC or intersectional about a mother’s grief

Last edited:
I explained the reasons I went - she died on my doorstep - it made me think of the danger my own daughter is in when she runs around the park. It has nothing to do with the motives you are ascribing. How you can criticise someone for standing silently in the Park for 20 minutes has got me stuffed. There were no political statements made at the vigil itself just a series of prayers, reflections and laying of flowers. If a dero died in my street I would also go to that funeral - rituals that what God botherers do mate. There is nothing PC or intersectional about a mother’s grief

What's this crap about then?

I went to mourn for the poor woman - the guttural anguished screams of her mother where of course, signs of pathological man hating and the sick virtue signalling of the left.

.....and what does your story have to do with Hildebrand?

What's this crap about then?

.....and what does your story have to do with Hildebrand?

You are better at diversion than a magician - it has nothing to do with Joe baby . I am replying to what you said about the vigil. I explained to you that there was nothing at the vigil that was political at all. The very fact of a vigil is problem for you. As usual you were not there and you ascribe sinister motives to anyone and everyone who was there. The mother was there - she was there to share her grief with others - there is nothing PC about it - you allege that it is some pointless exercise in virtue signalling directed at men - nothing was said about that at all. On your logic(that it does nothing to help) an Anzac Day memorial is virtue signalling: "Group hugs at a candlelight vigil". Somehow mourning the death of a young woman by a stranger is something you find deeply offensive - I don't get it

Last edited:

I don't know. Did that happen in North Melbourne? Let me know when it is and I will see if I can go

Snake_Baker's criticism was obviously of the performative nature of these vigils.

I have only ever been to one - there were no public speeches at it at all, only reflections on her life. if it was directed at men - you would think someone would have said something. I couldn't go to the Princes Park one because I was interstate so I don't know if that was different. You recall the "not all men" hero that drew a dick on the crime scene - take that you woke idiots!

BTW what collective expiation of grief is not peformative - what about the Bourke Street horror and the flowers there and the vigil at Federation Square?

Last edited:
Fuggin commo lezzo intersectional feminist SJW cu ck snowflake Greenies!11!

Your only allowed to have public displays of mourning if men are killed - otherwise its woke virtue signalling

You are better at diversion than a magician - it has nothing to do with Joe baby.

You should probably find another thread then.

I am replying to what you said about the vigil. I explained to you that there was nothing at the vigil that was political at all. The very fact of a vigil is problem for you. As usual you were not there and you ascribe sinister motives to anyone and everyone who was there.

Rubbish.

The mother was there - she was there to share her grief with others - there is nothing PC about it - you allege that it is some pointless exercise in virtue signalling directed at men - nothing was said about that at all.

I'm not referring to the motive of the mothers grief, you are. The idea that she is politically motivated in her grief, is intellectually offensive, but hey, you ran with it anyway.

On your logic(that it does nothing to help) an Anzac Day memorial is virtue signalling: "Group hugs at a candlelight vigil".

A poor choice of comparison, but that doesn't surprise me.

Somehow mourning the death of a young woman by a stranger is something you find deeply offensive - I don't get it

More rubbish.

I expect you and your sincerity will be combing the nightly alleyways and park lands of Melbourne from now on and inviting the homeless and the discarded mentally ill of this city in to what I assume must be an expensive home (due to the locale).

Well, at least the female ones anyway.

Your intentions would have my respect then. Hell, I'd give you a donation!!!

You should probably find another thread then.

Rubbish.

I'm not referring to the motive of the mothers grief, you are. The idea that she is politically motivated in her grief, is intellectually offensive, but hey, you ran with it anyway.

A poor choice of comparison, but that doesn't surprise me.

More rubbish.

I expect you and your sincerity will be combing the nightly alleyways and park lands of Melbourne from now on and inviting the homeless and the discarded mentally ill of this city in to what I assume must be an expensive home (due to the locale).

Well, at least the female ones anyway.

Your intentions would have my respect then. Hell, I'd give you a donation!!!

I have just been to one of these things! I explained to you the exceptional circumstances that led to me being there - but nothing is ever good enough for you. No explanation can ever compensate against an allegation of virtue signalling and wokeness. My daughter has been harassed in that park - so of course if a young woman is harmed there - that does not cut it. I attended with my daughter and my wife. Futhermore I was in the park with the dog when she was found on Saturday morning. it would have no special resonance for me? No No - its virtue signalling. Unlike you I can't discern the motive of everyone that attended but at least some of them where there to support the mother - the fact that she was there gives it legitimacy if you ask me. But its all got to fit into the grievance narrative for the poor oppressed blokes and the femanazis that are politicising murders

Of all your tired rhetorical gambits - the last one is week as piss - is there a more well worked trope than the hypocrisy of the well healed left? That is Rita Panahi territory! Somehow a vigil which you did not attend victimises you? - seems like a snowflake to me. You see this is my problem with the Spiked, Spectator and Breitbart crowd, Paul Watson and Andrew Doyle all they do is whinge and complain and bitch about everything everyone else does (except for may be Donald Trump and Nigel Farage) and then say the left has a problem with being triggered.

Lastly is it like a tree in the forest. If there is a vigil organised where nothing is said about male on female violence, where in fact prayers are offered for the alleged perpetrator - is it still woke virtue signalling. Also, does the fact that not all murders are publicly mourned disqualify any public mourning from being valid - ever.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why in my mid 40s, after a divorce and being stabbed in the chest by an abusive, alcoholic, mentally ill former partner, i chose to go MGTOW.

After what I’ve been through, I’m the over the gender politics and constantly seeing and hearing this message that somehow ALL men are violent predators.

We aren’t.

And women are more than capable of of violence too.

I have a very cynical view of females generally, but the least I say about that the better.

Last edited:
The weird thing is that Joe Hildebrand is no where near as far right as Waleed Ali is left, they're on the same TV station, yet the left love and adore Ali despite his clear hypocracy.

We all know why that is though.

AMAZING that posters are saying, wait on the investigation.

Suicide note in her writing, found at scene. Clear cut mass murder of children.

I know people who have volunteered at soup kitchens, women are scarce in the city homeless scene. Those that are around, drug and behavioral. Issues. They are no saints. Yet the media, have painted her as something else, and targeted all men. They also. Ignore he was on ritilin and there's been many successful litigation over that drug and it causing extreme violence from users.

Last edited:
I have just been to one of these things! I explained to you the exceptional circumstances that led to me being there - but nothing is ever good enough for you. No explanation can ever compensate against an allegation of virtue signalling and wokeness. My daughter has been harassed in that park - so of course if a young woman is harmed there - that does not cut it. I attended with my daughter and my wife. Futhermore I was in the park with the dog when she was found on Saturday morning. it would have no special resonance for me? No No - its virtue signalling. Unlike you I can't discern the motive of everyone that attended but at least some of them where there to support the mother - the fact that she was there gives it legitimacy if you ask me. But its all got to fit into the grievance narrative for the poor oppressed blokes and the femanazis that are politicising murders

Of all your tired rhetorical gambits - the last one is week as piss - is there a more well worked trope than the hypocrisy of the well healed left? That is Rita Panahi territory! Somehow a vigil which you did not attend victimises you? - seems like a snowflake to me. You see this is my problem with the Spiked, Spectator and Breitbart crowd, Paul Watson and Andrew Doyle all they do is whinge and complain and bitch about everything everyone else does (except for may be Donald Trump and Nigel Farage) and then say the left has a problem with being triggered.

Lastly is it like a tree in the forest. If there is a vigil organised where nothing is said about male on female violence, where in fact prayers are offered for the alleged perpetrator - is it still woke virtue signalling. Also, does the fact that not all murders are publicly mourned disqualify any public mourning from being valid - ever.

Blah, blah, blah, blah............are you going to do something that is actually productive, or are you just going to continue to invest in your internet persona?

Blah, blah, blah, blah............are you going to do something that is actually productive, or are you just going to continue to invest in your internet persona?

Hahaha pots kettles all pitch black - says the man whose avatar is a “satire” of wokeness, political correctness and identity politics - when do you ever break away from that rhetorical groove ? - / only when you discuss football - even then the AFLWis a crime against humanity or should I say MANkind (more triggering)

you refuse to interrogate what I am saying

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hahaha pots kettles all pitch black - says the man whose avatar is a “satire” of wokeness, political correctness and identity politics - when do you ever break away from that rhetorical groove ? - / only when you discuss football - even then the AFLWis a crime against humanity (more triggering)

you refuse to interrogate what I am saying

Are you going to actually DO anything?

Are you going to actually DO anything?

My charitable work is not the issue - I do the soup kitchen van for Jesuit Social Services and hand our meals from time to time at the little sisters of the poor in Fitzroy - but hey I’m only doing it to virtue signal! What do you do other than bitch the motives of others Tatiana?

My charitable work is not the issue - I do the soup kitchen van for Jesuit Social Services and hand our meals from time to time at the little sisters of the poor in Fitzroy ........

Excellent stuff.

Have you approached Daniel Andrews and rebuked him as to why there are homeless and mentally ill people living in the streets?

Excellent stuff.

Have you approached Daniel Andrews and rebuked him as to why there are homeless and mentally ill people living in the streets?

I’ve lobbied Dick Wynn about their s**t performance on public housing with the Inner West Legal Centre - but you can only do so much volunteering

I’ve lobbied Dick Wynn about their **** performance on public housing with the Inner West Legal Centre - but you can only do so much volunteering

Now THAT'S something worth posting and discussing!

It actually has some productive value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back