Religion Hillsong: Slave labour cult.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heisenberg_

17🏆19🏆20🏆
Sep 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
AS IF Morrison's people wouldn't have had information on Houston, being close to the PM.

fu** he's a liar and a paedo supporter.
Imagine having a personal and professional mentor in that sort of trouble and not knowing about it?
Sounds a little hard to believe :think:

I can get people who were born into it- because they don’t know any other way and think it’s normal, but I’ll never understand how grown adults can join the cult, just hearing Houston speak makes my skin crawl.

Not Important

because i said so.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Imagine having a personal and professional mentor in that sort of trouble and not knowing about it?
Sounds a little hard to believe :think:

I can get people who were born into it- because they don’t know any other way and think it’s normal, but I’ll never understand how grown adults can join the cult, just hearing Houston speak makes my skin crawl.
people do grow out of the indoctrination. others use it because they see it as beneficial. the con man lost me when he had his personal photographer take shots of him in the rock festival - ain't a church - pre election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Passenger

Freak Power
Mar 25, 2003
AFL Club
West Coast
This can't be true. Can it? Nah!:rolleyes:

Hahaha wow, now where have I seen this before...

But waking to headlines heralding the collapse of Estate Property Group and its finance arm, Australian Capital Reserve, this week must have seemed like a recurring nightmare.

Now it is ACR, which has left about 8600 investors - many of them mum and dads and older retirees - waiting anxiously to hear whether they will recoup any of the $300 million-plus they have ploughed into the company.

The group is headed by Sydneysiders Sam Pogson and Murray Lapham, whom former employees say liked to be perceived as "very honest upright Christians". Pogson is a member of the Christadelphian church, evangelists who believe the Bible prophesies events.

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne

Present Not Past

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Calling Pentecostals! Anyone prepared to disavow these views.

Pentecostals are obsessed like no-one I know about the end of days and the rise of Satan.
I tell them, you should start looking in your own backyard because a Pentecostal President or Prime Minister would be a prime candidate for a returning Satan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
You can have as many women in the Cabinet as you like and even a Prime Minister for women but unless they passionately believe that we need to see real change, it’s simply not going to eventuate under the Morrison government.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad