Religion Hillsong: Slave labour cult.

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
Scotty's bestie.

Kp8XAN.md.jpg

AS IF Morrison's people wouldn't have had information on Houston, being close to the PM.

fu** he's a liar and a paedo supporter.
Imagine having a personal and professional mentor in that sort of trouble and not knowing about it?
Sounds a little hard to believe :think:

I can get people who were born into it- because they don’t know any other way and think it’s normal, but I’ll never understand how grown adults can join the cult, just hearing Houston speak makes my skin crawl.

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Imagine having a personal and professional mentor in that sort of trouble and not knowing about it?
Sounds a little hard to believe :think:

I can get people who were born into it- because they don’t know any other way and think it’s normal, but I’ll never understand how grown adults can join the cult, just hearing Houston speak makes my skin crawl.
people do grow out of the indoctrination. others use it because they see it as beneficial. the con man lost me when he had his personal photographer take shots of him in the rock festival - ain't a church - pre election.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
This can't be true. Can it? Nah!:rolleyes:

Hahaha wow, now where have I seen this before...

But waking to headlines heralding the collapse of Estate Property Group and its finance arm, Australian Capital Reserve, this week must have seemed like a recurring nightmare.

Now it is ACR, which has left about 8600 investors - many of them mum and dads and older retirees - waiting anxiously to hear whether they will recoup any of the $300 million-plus they have ploughed into the company.

The group is headed by Sydneysiders Sam Pogson and Murray Lapham, whom former employees say liked to be perceived as "very honest upright Christians". Pogson is a member of the Christadelphian church, evangelists who believe the Bible prophesies events.

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Calling Pentecostals! Anyone prepared to disavow these views.

sCgvfAm.jpg
Pentecostals are obsessed like no-one I know about the end of days and the rise of Satan.
I tell them, you should start looking in your own backyard because a Pentecostal President or Prime Minister would be a prime candidate for a returning Satan.

Pentecostals are obsessed like no-one I know about the end of days and the rise of Satan.
I tell them, you should start looking in your own backyard because a Pentecostal President or Prime Minister would be a prime candidate for a returning Satan.

53032456-864D-4125-B347-20A3D81E0A9B.jpeg

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
You can have as many women in the Cabinet as you like and even a Prime Minister for women but unless they passionately believe that we need to see real change, it’s simply not going to eventuate under the Morrison government.

Face it. If this was a non-Christian organisation (which, in the end, it is) there would be howls from parliament for kids to be saved from it.

But it's Promo's good white friends so the government ignores it.

0ea9e6f3b1bfd8865969ee01161c1cc6.jpg

6bb82ea04669839fa44352ca5d36a082.jpg

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bingo!

lZN9tx3.jpg

And again.

I find it deeply disturbing that a speech at a Pentecostal convention can cause you to describe Morrison as "authentic" when from what we know of Jesus, he would despise Morrison's attitudes to & treatment of marginalised people.

Dr Jennifer Wilson

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
There's no such thing as true Christianity, butterfingers.

Faith is belief in things that have no supporting evidence, so Scummo's faith is equally valid as yours.
Perhaps had you focused on the bit I highlighted ( which I was endorsing) and addressed that you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself - again.

"butterfingers" how very mature.

Back