Rumour Hine and Bucks not Seeing Eye to Eye

Remove this Banner Ad

So going by Caro. Hine has got Aish without the Consent of the Coaches.

That shows me 2 things:

1. That there is no Trust in the Footy Department and that is shown on the Ground
  2. No Wonder Aish not been playing well IF Coaches did not Rate/Like Him

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...r-the-pump-20160509-goq95l.html#ixzz489rMWytc
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook
I like it. Especially the references to 15 past or present people involved with the club without a single quote from any of them.

So going by Caro. Hine has got Aish without the Consent of the Coaches.

That shows me 2 things:

1. That there is no Trust in the Footy Department and that is shown on the Ground
  2. No Wonder Aish not been playing well IF Coaches did not Rate/Like Him

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...r-the-pump-20160509-goq95l.html#ixzz489rMWytc
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook
Wow. Caro doing all she can to deflect from Richmonds shitness hey?

bucks people have stolen the handbook from hird.

strategic leaking.
You could be on the money, the situations are kind of similar.

Bucks' "everyone needs to improve including me" while blindly denying there's anything wrong with the game plan holds as much water as Hird's "I take all the responsibility" followed by "I was told to say that, we've done nothing wrong"

Both Champions that have left their respective Clubs in tatters.

I'd mention something about their wives but someone probably wouldn't appreciate that...

Repeat after me - every player that leaves is due to Bucks, every player that comes is no good, a dickhead or we paid too much for them
Real hard to work out which extreme is closer to the truth based on all the evidence we have at hand.

And I was on the verge of believing Jasper84 saying all the blind can now see :(

If you're going to have a crack at least get the basics right. We still hold our 2nd round pick, Aish was traded for St Kilda's pick (Freeman) and the one we got in return from GWS as part of the Treloar deal.

We paid too much for both of Aish and Treloar.

2 first round picks and 2 second round picks.. that's a s**t LOAD of young talent to give away.

Inb4 but Treloar is a star.

Yes he is a star, but that doesn't mean you sell the kitchen sink to get him.

You could be on the money, the situations are kind of similar.

Bucks' "everyone needs to improve including me" while blindly denying there's anything wrong with the game plan holds as much water as Hird's "I take all the responsibility" followed by "I was told to say that, we've done nothing wrong"

Both Champions that have left their respective Clubs in tatters.

I'd mention something about their wives but someone probably wouldn't appreciate that...

the things where criticism has been directed are are being distanced from the coach

quality of new recruits ---> look at hine
Trading away future pics ----> look at hine
LT causing disharmony -----> look at hendy

media management 101, when under pressure, spread the focus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 first round picks and 2 second round picks.. that's a s**t LOAD of young talent to give away.

Actually was 2 1st rounders and 1 2nd Rounder for Both.

Why was it too Much?

Real hard to work out which extreme is closer to the truth based on all the evidence we have at hand.

And I was on the verge of believing Jasper84 saying all the blind can now see :(
Are you kidding me? You're the one who took the safe bet of 17-1 odds when this all unfolded and you think you have some extra sensory perception that none of us possess? The easiest road to take was to be a naysayer. The easiest option was to go against the succession plan. Buckley fails and you say "Yep, told you all along he wasn't right for the job". Successful, you revert back to being a fan, basking in the glory. How hard is it to say you may have been wrong when you're toasting victory as compared to defeat? You're not the guy who climbed Everest while others around you faltered. You're the guy who took the chopper in then seemed bemused why it took it everyone else so long to get there. You're not a revolutionary, a pioneer or a prophet. You're the guy who marries the Optometrist then thinks he can call everyone else blind

It was actually 2 first rounders and 1 second rounder, as we got one back as part of the Treloar deal.

It was actually 2 first rounders and 1 second rounder, as we got one back as part of the Treloar deal.

Should've been 1 first rounder and 2 second rounders... give us a chance to get some serious young talent.

Everyone did very well out of us in trade week

Should've been 1 first rounder and 2 second rounders... give us a chance to get some serious young talent.

Everyone did very well out of us in trade week

If we were as good this year as we thought we were going to be, I reckon we would have gotten a good deal. With our putridness this year, it's looking ordinary.

By my count that's 5 different rift rumours in 6 weeks, no wonder Eddie's tired and had enough. Any I've missed?

1) Players not happy with the club, Pert? for drugs leak
2) Players not playing for each other, split between drug takers and clean skins
3) Players not playing for Buckley
4) Cloke not talking to Buckley
5) rift between Buckley and Hine

You forgot the one about Witts' left and right hands in a rift and not washing each other, resulting in the infection.

Dear Caro

We eagerly await your honest and passionate report on the repeated failures of the Richmond Football Club.

Yours sincerely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are s**t, there's not much we can do about it in the short term so for the rest of the year we have to suck it up and the best we can hope for is pull off an upset or two somehow. Pointing fingers isn't healthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back