Hird postmatch press conference 24/8 [Vid in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Revealed that he was gagged by ASADA from talking about the supplements program. Interesting.

Balked at giving a definite answer to the question if he regretted implementing the program in the first place.

Ummm... I've seen a few Hird threads close and not sure if this is gonna last so if it closes, could a mod at the very least point us to an appropriate thread?

It was all class.

You have to have some serious hatred if you couldn't feel the raw emotion. Hopefully the commission are watching it and taking notes.

No, we don't want the commission's findings to be influenced by media broadcast, they're supposed to be independent and without prejudice.

Weapon was right, no one tells Hird what to do.

Club did want him to answer questions.

He said " go ahead ask me what you want"

Clearly he has been in control of this club from the start of this, and now that power has been taken away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice public display but didn't answer any serious questions.
Who out of the media attended? Invite only?

Sam Lienert from AAP and Jake Niall from the Age were there, but the rest looked like the usual low-level starters who get sent along to these things. (Apologies to anyone who I missed, I didn't look terribly carefully.)

Kinda surprised me tonight, though, I thought a few of the big guns might show.

If they had, however, it wouldn't have gone on as long or been as apparently genial.

He actually allowed more questions even when their media manager said no more.

And that's not the oldest one in the book. Along with the "media manager" asking the first softball question.

Ummm... I've seen a few Hird threads close and not sure if this is gonna last so if it closes, could a mod at the very least point us to an appropriate thread?

If the trolls can shut up for 5 minutes, Hirds press conference is a legitimate discussion point.

It was all class.

You have to have some serious hatred if you couldn't feel the raw emotion. Hopefully the commission are watching it and taking notes.

You need to take notes next time lance posts. You've got a long way to go if you want to play that game.

Admits that out of the half truths, some truths, etc that he has some things to apologise for.

But I thought he was shocked and staggered?

Looking forward to seeing these texts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back