Hird To Present Norm Smith Medal at 2017 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

As a fan whose hero in football was Hird, this makes me sad. Not because it's being said, but because I agree it strongly suggests it is true.

Even his body shape changed and in hindsight he has telltale signs of growth hormone usage: the enlarged upper stomach protusion and enlarged ribcage (due to internal organ growth); the increased masculinity of his eyebrow bone around 2000 onwards. I hate to say it (and I'm not trying to stir s**t here), but it reminds me of the unusual body shapes of the Collingwood 2010 side - Pendles, Swan, Daisy, Cloke. All developed enlarged rib cages and upper stomachs with widening of the side abdominals; very peculiar and similar to Hird.
What a crock of crap!
Travis Cloke needed PEDs to develop his physique? He (like all his family) are huge men.
And what else - Collingwood players looked funny in 2010.
Nah mate.
Not Collingwood who orchestrated a systemic PED regime.
Nah mate.
It was Essendon.
They were guilty and were banned for it.

watched it live on TV. There was a very low level boo which was drowned out by applause and some cheering. It certainly didnt result in anything near what was predicted in this thread
So how many of Justin Rodski and the Essendon Media Team post on here as 'fans' to boost up Essendon's PR image? I have been a long time reader on here and the delusion I have read from Essendon 'fans/PR backers' is hilariously delusional. Which is a good music band name...

So how many of Justin Rodski and the Essendon Media Team post on here as 'fans' to boost up Essendon's PR image? I have been a long time reader on here and the delusion I have read from Essendon 'fans/PR backers' is hilariously delusional. Which is a good music band name...
You think the Essendon Media Team post here as fans, then call us delusional?

LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back