Freo2012

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle
I want someone dressed in a cow suit with massive udders, a tray of fake brains in one hand, wearing an "Essendon Runner" shirt to greet the team buss then sit as close to the interchange area as possible.

Bad luck to the one at the back with the udders - could get ugly (or pleasant if the person is that way inclined) at the quarter breaks when they need a "milk fix"

Jan 25, 2013
Mt Hawthorn
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, NYG, EFFC
I want someone dressed in a cow suit with massive udders, a tray of fake brains in one hand, wearing an "Essendon Runner" shirt to greet the team buss then sit as close to the interchange area as possible.

If you want a job done right Papa J, you gotta do it yourself :p....although I could do with the cash.

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
If you want a job done right Papa J, you gotta do it yourself :p....although I could do with the cash.

Sux big time, but can't be there myself. So that's my excuse.

Yeah, they'll do, but I was thinking the udders that Nursie had in that Black Adder episode - ridiculously big in case you've never caught it. :D

JunglistPosse

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Skuttlebutt???.....just heard that Hird will step down after tonights game. Source wouldn't say too much...not sure if true, but thought I'd share.

Back