Hirdy loses cases against insurance coy

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw him a few years ago in the same venue, punting and drinking. Nearly said something but caught myself in time, not sure I could anymore. Bloke is a s**t stain on life.

A bit harsh, evil doppelganger Linda Lovelace. I may not be Robbo's biggest fan either, but I guarantee that if I was in the mood for getting pissed and laying a few bets down, I'd rather talk s**t with him than most other AFL media flogs that try to pass themselves off as 'journos'.

pretty sure that journey is more or less complete.

But having said that, the footy public is a pretty fickle beast. Wayne Carey is back, sins absolved. Give it 10 years and they'll no doubt drum up some kind of redemption narrative for him

See here you're thinking like the man himself. Carey hurt a few people but hird hurt many. By hurt I mean sanctioning the use of chinese drugs on a group of young men. Blah blah. And so why would anybody be interested in hearing from him? What would he be offering? His good looks, his charm, his hair. His position?

it migrated outside afl hands. that was the problem. and zero risk management. how do you keep a program with 40 individuals plus the coaches broaching mid age crisis on the good-stuff vanity antiaging image enhancing melanotans and lipotropins, how do you keep this "in-house". you cant. its hubris to think they could

Bit bitchy blackcat.

There will be no tin rattling and Hird will not pay a cent.
A mysterious donation will be made
I'm intrigued - what's behind all this philanthropy, for Hird as well as the club? Surely they must expect some sort of return. Hird must have no conscience (well we knew that) to accept donated money for his lost causes. It's shameless.

85makeamericagat_againhat.jpeg

I really enjoyed seeing this guy. Much more interesting than hird. He's the catalyst for some strange phenomena happening in america. Was the line, I'm sick of political correctness, it makes us dumb, what won the americans over so early?

Is there something akin to the Gamblers Helpline for people who have an addiction to losing court cases? Can Hird be declared a vexatious litigant and both he and the Essendon tribe warned off the court circuit or in years to come there will a big building dwarfing Flagstaff Gardens with two big ears called the Court of James Albert.

I could never work out why he went to court and challenged the legality of the AFL/ASADA investigation in the first place when ASADA never accused him of any wrong doing at all. He should have stayed out of it and let the EFC do whatever they wanted to do on their own imo.

Clearly his lawyers are just trolling him now, every time he goes to court he gets smashed and then has to pay up more coin.

Correct in hindsight. People however follow advice especially when they think they have been wronged. Hird has been at fault throughout the saga. But if I was in position I would have challenged everything. Reckon most would have aswell and dealt with consequences after.

medusala
riskmanagement101
#Das #SatyajitDas

Read a book of his (well half read) whilst I was FILTH. Boring and not exactly well written.

If Hirdy has everything covered by everyone else then why did he sell his Toorak joint?

[/QUOTE] Like Mouse TRap.[/QUOTE]

Is James

a)the mouse
b) the cheese
c) telling the weapon there is a pot of gold under the trap?

I could never work out why he went to court and challenged the legality of the AFL/ASADA investigation in the first place when ASADA never accused him of any wrong doing at all. He should have stayed out of it and let the EFC do whatever they wanted to do on their own imo.

The AFL couldn't really go to court to contest the legitimacy. Essendon couldn't be seen doing this either. What both wanted was desperately not to lose almost a whole team with TV ratings and a basket case to show their members/sponsor sand delaying the inevitable appeared to be the best solution - and heck, they may have an unlikely win.

So who could be encouraged to go to court? Step forward the muppet of mirth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See here you're thinking like the man himself. Carey hurt a few people but hird hurt many. By hurt I mean sanctioning the use of chinese drugs on a group of young men. Blah blah. And so why would anybody be interested in hearing from him? What would he be offering? His good looks, his charm, his hair. His position?

Why don't you ask those young men yourself?

I really enjoyed seeing this guy. Much more interesting than hird. He's the catalyst for some strange phenomena happening in america. Was the line, I'm sick of political correctness, it makes us dumb, what won the americans over so early?
actually no, the anti-politics of Trump is not the catalyst. That dynamic is inverted, Trump is symptom to American disillusionment and dissoluteness
The end point is some anti-politics politician(who may not be a former poli), come on the scene, and triangulate like game-theory. be it Koch brah(s) and tea party.

before advanced governing societies, this would be revolution ripe

Yea, it's the hubris that gets me..
Bought the enabler in house, rode over the objectors (Reid, possibly Bomber) or sacked them, coaching staff doing the needles too, etc.... So kind of arrogant type hubris. It's kind of socio pathic.
dont buy the bomber. he had Weap(Wepp), the ol plural, aka CharterS over at Kardinia

Why don't you ask those young men yourself?
The argument Lance raised was about the passage of time. I wonder how the players will feel about Hird in ten years. Not sure. Many of the effected players are already not playing anymore. This year is certainly different for the banned players. There is no "distraction" from the issue this year. They're living it every day. Has there been a difference from them this year with respect to disappointment with the club? I can only guess - but multiple threats of litigation suggests a growing anger. That might not be directed at Hird but I'm struggling to see why it wouldn't be. This is a genuine question or set of questions Bunk

Clearly his lawyers are just trolling him now, every time he goes to court he gets smashed and then has to pay up more coin.

What he should have done was cooperate with the investigation. That's what everyone at Essendon should have done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back