His best is yet to come

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
I reckon Charlie Cameron can go to another level. In and out of games sometimes.

Matt Taberner has been on an upward trajectory for 6 years. If he can stay injury free and plays 22 games he could kick 60 goals.
Fair nomination - he's been at the pointy end for contested marks in the competition the past couple of years but still seems to have a low profile outside of WA.

I'll state one of the obvious guys - Cam Raynor. Will take time to get going this year but looks set to become one of those gun medium sized forward/mids that coaches love.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Get the feeling Jake Stringer could be an absolute monster next year after already being a gun in 2021.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Time is now for Sydney Stack to pull his finger out.
Same applies to Rankine.

Feb 9, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Jack Crisp
Brad Crouch

Aidan Corr.

Forgotten after basically missing all last year.

Seasoned player with finals experience who is young enough to grow with a very talented group of kids into one of those backline marshalling ultra reliable defensive types that sets up play.

Could easily go up another level imo.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Aidan Corr.

Forgotten after basically missing all last year.

Seasoned player with finals experience who is young enough to grow with a very talented group of kids into one of those backline marshalling ultra reliable defensive types that sets up play.

Could easily go up another level imo.

If you’re hoping Apples will improve, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

He will always be a B Grader mate.

I'm not suggesting he's going to become Peter Knights.

I'm saying that in our system with some really talented players around him, they'll be able to lift him to a B+.

Becomes a goal kicking inside/outside mid under a new coach. I think he has an AA selection in him.

A bit of guess work as new coaches tend to utilise somebody a bit differently to the past, and I think he's it for Collingwood.
That would be great and i love Crisp but last season probably.his best. AA in a team thats likely bottom 4 is a massive ask

Back