Historic day for Victorian Rugby

Remove this Banner Ad

Boon for Rugby Vic

The $101 million dollar investment secures the new State Rugby Centre of Excellence at La Trobe University in Bundoora, alongside the Matildas, Australia’s national women’s soccer team.

/

The State Rugby Centre of Excellence will be delivered in partnership with La Trobe University, Rugby Victoria, Melbourne Rebels and Football Victoria and will see the two sports – football and rugby – co-located at new facilities at the La Trobe University Sports Park. Project delivery will commence in July 2021.

Boon for Rugby Vic

The $101 million dollar investment secures the new State Rugby Centre of Excellence at La Trobe University in Bundoora, alongside the Matildas, Australia’s national women’s soccer team.

/

The State Rugby Centre of Excellence will be delivered in partnership with La Trobe University, Rugby Victoria, Melbourne Rebels and Football Victoria and will see the two sports – football and rugby – co-located at new facilities at the La Trobe University Sports Park. Project delivery will commence in July 2021.
I belive it's the rebels women's side, not the whole club. Being female focused, along with junior development it does makes sense. Maybe they will unofficially use them. Also is this the old Melbourne city facility?

I belive it's the rebels women's side, not the whole club. Being female focused, along with junior development it does makes sense. Maybe they will unofficially use them. Also is this the old Melbourne city facility?

I believe they will be utilising it as a Rebels Womens but it will be for the Finals of all Vic Rugby.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back