Historical rape allegation against the Attorney-General Christian Porter

Remove this Banner Ad

You really do believe the law changes based on what you want it to be.
I'm no fan of Palmer either & it makes no difference here. Whether or not the majority dont like the bloke is irrelevant.
The law of the day applies.
You're wrong. Sorry.

You really do believe the law changes based on what you want it to be.
I'm no fan of Palmer either & it makes no difference here. Whether or not the majority dont like the bloke is irrelevant.
The law of the day applies.

The law can change based on what 'we' want it to be and further, both State and Federal Parliaments have the power to create retrospective legislation.

The law can change based on what 'we' want it to be and further, both State and Federal Parliaments have the power to create retrospective legislation.

What is the most recent example of retrospective legislation that you have come across?

edit: its not unusual to close the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Emergency workers ?
Ring 000 only for a recording to advise its a public holiday & no one wanted to work, ring back after Easter & we'll deal with your emergency on a first in, first served basis.
No garbo wanted to work today, tough t***ies ...

Wouldn't surprise me if Christian was extremely offended by one particular tweet from Mark Latham last week.

A highly incendiary, offensive, and possibly illegal tweet (now deleted), that might be interpreted or misinterpreted, that a particular variation of a sexual act/position, is exclusive to any one flavour of sexual orientation.

And in retribution, might possibly consider never offering Latham any legal defence services, and a packet of extra strong condoms (XXS-size).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back