News History breaking week - SuperCoach first

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balta will be 3k cheaper than his starting price this week, 120k.

In two decades of playing this game, I have never ever seen a player drop below his starting price.

Noah Balta, take a bow

C08BB1C2-0D06-4396-BF13-7DCB567DE423.jpeg

I feel he should be added to the BigFooty SuperCoach hall of fame

I can't find what starting price he was but pretty sure this Bradley Walsh went below his starting price as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot+2019-04-13+07.28.48.png
    Screenshot+2019-04-13+07.28.48.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 162

Relton never played a third game, but Champion Data have confirmed Balta is not the first, he’s the second.

The honour of being the first belongs to another Richmond great, Ben Griffiths.

Griffiths lost 23k from 117k starting price in 2010 and dropped to 94k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurn's about to win a 3rd Ross Glendenning with I think is a record for a captain
He proudly states (mistakenly) thinking we give a s**t about minnow state rivalries :moustache:

I remember him being on ~20 within the first 10 minutes of the season. To think I had hopes of him tonning up that game.

At the game my mate was similarly excited. I said it'd be funny if he got 10 points for the rest of the game...

Didn't think he'd barely scratch 10 for the rest of the season!

Balta will be 3k cheaper than his starting price this week, 120k.

In two decades of playing this game, I have never ever seen a player drop below his starting price.

Noah Balta, take a bow

View attachment 653834

I feel he should be added to the BigFooty SuperCoach hall of fame

?????

Jack Lukosius did it last week

Capture.JPG

and again this week

Just like my Hore gut feel last week, got a good feeling about Balta this weekend.

12 touches
8 marks
4 goals
4 clangers
1 tackle
8 hitouts

83 SC points coming up boys, get ready for the Baltanator!!!

Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to move forward...

Falchoon he's referring to players who start at the standard first year price of ~$124k (only need 23 average to maintain price)

I know it's what he meant, but it's not what he said. And if there's one thing we don't let slip by on this board, it's a single, tiny spelling mistyke.

Every premo I ever draft ends up below their starting price, the campaigners.

Still, a special effort from Balta to go backwards from a rookie price.

I know it's what he meant, but it's not what he said. And if there's one thing we don't let slip by on this board, it's a single, tiny spelling mistyke.

Every premo I ever draft ends up below their starting price, the campaigners.

Still, a special effort from Balta to go backwards from a rookie price.

To be fair Lukosius is no premo, he's gone backward from his rookie price and as such is a rookie who has gone backwards.

Falchoon he's referring to players who start at the standard first year price of ~$124k (only need 23 average to maintain price)

OK, Lukosius hasn't gone backwards from ~123k, by my calc he would have broken even at approx $168k starting price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back