Resource History of AFL Grand Final Artwork

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps Melbourne has been placed on that side because that is the closest side to the city of Melbourne? Much like how the WCE points East as the fly east of Perth

Perhaps Melbourne has been placed on that side because that is the closest side to the city of Melbourne? Much like how the WCE points East as the fly east of Perth

I would not give anyone at the AFL that much credit considering they still can't figure out a reasonable clash jumper policy.

IMG_3753.JPG

The team logos are no longer on the 50m arcs, instead on the wing for 2021. I’m only assuming Telstra’s advertising has completely taken over on the 50m arc, how much advertising can we bloody have on a field?

I like where they Put The Team Logos, but they should return the 50M Text on the arcs (Atleast 1 on each)
Id also like to see the Team Colours on the 50 Metre Arc aswell so no more Red and Blue Arc ig

I like where they Put The Team Logos, but they should return the 50M Text on the arcs (Atleast 1 on each)
Id also like to see the Team Colours on the 50 Metre Arc aswell so no more Red and Blue Arc ig
Well, except for this year ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1244652

The team logos are no longer on the 50m arcs, instead on the wing for 2021. I’m only assuming Telstra’s advertising has completely taken over on the 50m arc, how much advertising can we bloody have on a field?
I'd hope there'll be a second coat on those logos, they don't look as vibrant as they should. Either that or navy and red is causing hassles on the grass.

I didn't actually intend for the new layout to look like Sky Sports UK graphics, but after I looked back on it the other day thats what it suddenly realised it resembled. I hope to go back and update all previous years to the new style, including the ball designs.
It still looks good! Love your work mate

Far-side Toyota logo is a lot narrower (and taller?) than what you've got. Toyota logo actually looks a bit squished.

Yeah they always paint the outer wing logos in a perspective view for the cameras, while the others are flat. I choose to show it as close as I can to what a viewer would see, otherwise it would be impossible to make out what it looked like.

One thing I do need to go back and do though is reduce the size of club logos. Think I generally have them too big.

I had a go at putting old Grand Final onto the new format, the 1976 VFL Grand Final.
CvGId8h.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back