Hizir Ferman dies in prison

Remove this Banner Ad

MUI_

Draftee
Dec 31, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Police are investigating the death of an underworld figure after an alleged assault on two prison staff in a central Victorian jail.

Hizir Ferman, a violent standover man, died on Thursday afternoon in the Middleton Annexe at Loddon Prison in Castlemaine.

Police will prepare a report for the coroner, who is expected to look at whether Ferman, 35, had a reaction to capsicum spray.

A statement by Corrections Victoria said the inmate's death followed an earlier incident in which two prison guards were injured and Ferman had barricaded himself in the room.

One guard lost six teeth and suffered a broken nose and a cut to the face in the alleged attack.

Corrections Victoria said the prisoner was forcibly removed from the room.

"Shortly after the prisoner collapsed, with medical attention immediately provided," the statement said.

"As with all deaths in custody, the matter will be referred to the coroner, who will formally determine the cause of death," the spokesperson said.

Police said the two staff members were taken to hospital. One of them has since been discharged.

Full Article: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...gate-death-of-prisoner-at-castlemaine/7670834

Hizir had links to Carl Williams and Nik Radev. He was also responsible/present for two underworld murders (Mark Mallia and one I shall not name)

His father Ayhan Ferman was shot dead by a 12 year old boy in 2012 who was protecting his mother from Ayhan.

I don't know why on earth you'd be a screw. Spend your whole career handling the turds that should have been flushed at birth. Poor blokes.

Wonder if it was some allergic type reaction, a breathing condition, or something else he'd taken that brought a reaction on?

Read about this thing during the week.
The world's a better place when maggots like this die, no redeeming features, the best thing he'll do with his life is now become fertiliser.
Same goes for his family, s**t begets s**t
Here I was thinking that a a small drain on taxpayers has ended with this scums death. Unfortunately not, now more expense waiting for the coroner's report!

I don't know why on earth you'd be a screw. Spend your whole career handling the turds that should have been flushed at birth. Poor blokes.

A true growth industry, secure, almost unlimited o/t if you wanted it. But you're correct, looking after the dregs. It was handy at the time when I was doing it but no way known I could've made it a long term career. 4 years was plenty.

Wonder if it was some allergic type reaction, a breathing condition, or something else he'd taken that brought a reaction on?

Never been one but people need jobs champ. What else do you propose they do? Go on the dole. In which case you would accuse them of being bludgers.

is it just me or do a lot of the drug dealers,bikies, gun violence,extortion etc etc seem to have middle eastern surnames- I live out bush and would be interested in what people from melb and Sydney have to say about this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

334245-a88e620e-d421-11e3-a0cc-60e9930b314e.jpg

Sorry to drag up a long-forgotten thread, but earlier today someone posted a school photo from years ago and I saw my friend Hizir in it. Naturally, I did a quick search to see what the guy was up to and found out all about him, all within about 30 seconds.
This guy was my friend in primary school and even though both our lives took completely different paths, his death has shocked me.

He was aggressive and rough back then, but to find out he turned into what he became has seriously stunned me.
How did you guys know him?

Sorry to drag up a long-forgotten thread, but earlier today someone posted a school photo from years ago and I saw my friend Hizir in it. Naturally, I did a quick search to see what the guy was up to and found out all about him, all within about 30 seconds.
This guy was my friend in primary school and even though both our lives took completely different paths, his death has shocked me.

He was aggressive and rough back then, but to find out he turned into what he became has seriously stunned me.
How did you guys know him?

Hi mate,

I doubt anyone on here actually knows him, this is just a subforum focused on crime cases that have public interest. Sorry you had to find out about the life that your former friend lived and the manner in which he passed online.

Hi mate,

I doubt anyone on here actually knows him, this is just a subforum focused on crime cases that have public interest. Sorry you had to find out about the life that your former friend lived and the manner in which he passed online.
I don't mean to sound dramatic, but I haven't been able to sleep because of this tonight. I mean, he became whatever he became, and I am not at all ever going to dispute this or try to re-write the narrative, but to find all this out was like a huge surreal slap in the face. We used to have a kick on the street together, and then, we drifted apart, and then 25 years later I find out all of this. It's utterly surreal.

Don't know him but just one of many who are too lazy or too stupid to work for a living and think it's easier and more lucrative to become a wanna be gangsta selling drugs and the end result is jail or premature death

I don't mean to sound dramatic, but I haven't been able to sleep because of this tonight. I mean, he became whatever he became, and I am not at all ever going to dispute this or try to re-write the narrative, but to find all this out was like a huge surreal slap in the face. We used to have a kick on the street together, and then, we drifted apart, and then 25 years later I find out all of this. It's utterly surreal.

Mate feel what you feel. It's all good to be hurt by that stuff. Our childhood years are our formulative and shape who we are

Remove this Banner Ad

Back