Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

When in China, I got a fake one of these
Tyler_Myers_ice_hockey_jerseys_149991342835321500a0a7980c02.jpg

So fake they spelled his name wrong...

Not sure why they ever screwed around with the original. Looks awful.

Nice collection there Air Conveyance. Do want that Dubinsky Authentic. Where do you get your authentics from?

Question: You listed it as Edge 1.0. As far as I know 1.0's (at least mine) is made in Indonesia, yet yours has the Canadian produced logo.
Thanks man :)
I get most of mine from other collectors or the bay. I bought the Dubinsky at Madison Square Garden. All genuine Edge on-ice jerseys are made in Canada. Your one is likely a Premier or failing that a more recently made Indonesian Edge jersey which is not the same as the ones worn on the ice. Currently the players wear 2.0s which are generally not made available for retail sale. Theres been quite a ruckus with collectors about that subject.

Thanks man :)
I get most of mine from other collectors or the bay. I bought the Dubinsky at Madison Square Garden. All genuine Edge on-ice jerseys are made in Canada. Your one is likely a Premier or failing that a more recently made Indonesian Edge jersey which is not the same as the ones worn on the ice. Currently the players wear 2.0s which are generally not made available for retail sale. Theres been quite a ruckus with collectors about that subject.

Ah didn't know the 1.0's were formerly made in Canada.

Ordered a few Indo Edges from Amazon, fingers crossed here in the next week.

Has anybody had any jersey customisation experience in Australia?

Added a new Lundqvist WC2012 Premier to my Henrik collection

LKMyXGA.jpg

Also picked up some blank Authentics that I'll aim to get customized when I head back to America. The quality between Premier and Authentic is quite big, even with these Authentics being made in Indonesia. Can't imagine what the Canadian Authentics would feel like...

wz8L6U3.jpg

nvaBLAa.jpg

Is anybody after an Indonesian Edge Pittsburgh Penguins Home (Size 50) or an Indonesian Edge Detroit Red Wings Home (Size 52). I have 2 Pittsburgh Homes and a single Detroit Home, they're all blanks, brand new with tags in original bags from amazon.com. Normally $250, looking for $150 posted per jersey.

Also interested in trading for Authentics, feel free to PM.

tmvdPOd.jpg
IDpaYvB.jpg

fdZQkRX.jpg

AW3HQ2i.jpg

Is there an outlet that sells in Australia?? I live in the N.T and so jerseys are rarely seen and never sold here.

You'd be hard pressed to find NHL hockey jerseys on sale in any major city, let alone NT. Your best bet would be to scour local ebay for one off deals, or ebay.com for jerseys on sale with international postage.

Which team are you after?

You'd be hard pressed to find NHL hockey jerseys on sale in any major city, let alone NT. Your best bet would be to scour local ebay for one off deals, or ebay.com for jerseys on sale with international postage.

Which team are you after?

I'm looking for Anahieim Ducks jerseys, was hoping to get a Mighty Duck jersey this year for the 20th anniversary but they got scooped up real quick. I was even in New York City a few months ago and went to the NHL shop there but they didn't stock Western Conference teams so i was pretty bummed out.

Anyone interested in buying Pittsburgh Penguins home or Detroit Redwings home jerseys? I have 3 Penguins (Size 50) and 2 Red Wings (Size 52) available pics above, these are the Indo Edges- much nicer jersey material/team logo stitching than standard premiers. Purchased from Amazon.com, never worn. RRP $250, have lowered my asking price and will sell for $120 + postage.

These are listed on ebay atm.

I have a San Jose 3rd Jersey that mum brought me back from the U.S... Was the only team she could find. Also got me long sleeve Kings/Ducks shirts that I wear around the house.

Ordered a Home Stars jersey about a week ago with Benn on the back and the C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't have that hatred for every other hockey club yet, unless we're playing them that night I don't really mind.

Am starting to dislike pretty much all the popular teams though.

Mum went to the U.S.. I told her to bring me back anything involving hockey. Only jersey she saw the whole time was that. I don't really have a hatred for most other teams yet.

Especially since hockey arenas are ******* freezing, you need to rug up underneath!

Currently I have:

- Genève-Servette (my Swiss team) with Goran Bezina (captain)
- Washington Capitals (father brought back from DC as a present) with Ovechkin
- Finland (father brought back from Finland as a present) with no name, but maybe I'll get Olli Maata?

I want to get a Pens one, since they are our team. Would prefer Neal as a) I love him and b) everyone has Crosby or Malkin. The reason why everyone has Crosby and Malkin though is that they are ~40 dollars cheaper than a custom name, since they are obviously made in bulk. I'd also consider Paul Martin, for self-naming reasons.

Was going to get our outdoor guernsey for the Chicago game but after watching it....no.

Replica - Chicago Blackhawks Home 13-14 - Keith #2 A
Authentic - Blackhawks Away 13-14 - Shaw #65
Replica - Team Canada 2010 Olympics - blank
Replica - Team Canada 2014 Olympics - Toews #16 A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back