News Hodge and Sewell unlikely

Remove this Banner Ad

When the **** will we get a fair run with injuries?

We are having a fair run with injuries. We have one major and one minor injury to senior players. Sounds pretty fair to me.

Hodge and Sewell will both play. Would make sense to to keep one emergency fresh in case anything unforseen happens between now and game time.

Crap article with absolutely no substance.

We are having a fair run with injuries. We have one major and one minor injury to senior players. Sounds pretty fair to me.

Hodge and Sewell will both play. Would make sense to to keep one emergency fresh in case anything unforseen happens between now and game time.

Crap article with absolutely no substance.

Hodge didn't do much yesterday at training. Didn't notice any issue with Sewell. I think with the day-to-day ness of Hodgeys injury, it makes sense to have a backup.

Left field call is that maybe we will go in with one ruck, but that is really left field thing!

TBH, if Hodge isn't 100%, I'd either not be playing him at all or worst-case-scenario, play him deep in the forward line. Shouldn't risk this early.

Left field call is that maybe we will go in with one ruck, but that is really left field thing!
I don't think we'll do it but it's something we need to start thinking about unless Renouf learns to kick. He has a great engine and keeps using it to find space and get the footy, but then he can't use it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****, at least he isn't Lenny Hayes. Having him out for a couple of weeks is frustrating but at least we'll have him back soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back