Hodge Chickenwing

Remove this Banner Ad

Masto

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Well, I thought the original Judd suspension was absurd but I don't see how this was any different. Twisted Selwood's arm behind his back until he injured it. How many weeks?

Isn't it always a risk that, if you lift the arm to try and draw your tackler's arm into a high contact, you assist the movement away from the body and since the tackler is behind applying a force towards the tackler, the arm is likely to go backwards and twist?

If the tacklee applies force away from themselves, trying to break the tackle away from the tackler, it wouldn't be a problem.

Moral of the story; if the arm isn't trying to flip up to draw high contact the elbow won't get behind the back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No where near the same. Judd kept pulling

Hodge let go of Selwood's arm when he realised how far back it was bent.
So he let go of it after he realised he had deliberately caused an injury? That makes it alright then. Hawks fans needn't worry though, because Hodges Channel 7 mates have already cleared him of any guilt & made sure they didn't replay it over & over ad infinitum.

So he let go of it after he realised he had deliberately caused an injury? That makes it alright then. Hawks fans needn't worry though, because Hodges Channel 7 mates have already cleared him of any guilt & made sure they didn't replay it over & over ad infinitum.

Didn't look deliberate - let go of it when he realised his arm had got caught up whilst going for the ball. Bit different to a player lying defenceless on the ground & having his arm pulled up behind him.

are eagles supporters the must moronic, one eyed, whinging supporters in the afl?

Yes. I can't believe many of them are saying they were screwed by the umpires tonight.

There didn't seem to be a lot in this incident. Embley meanwhile will get 3 or 4 weeks

Clearly accidental even though it gave me the shits at the time (Purely because we had three or four sore blokes at once).

Didn't look deliberate - let go of it when he realised his arm had got caught up whilst going for the ball. Bit different to a player lying defenceless on the ground & having his arm pulled up behind him.

What this guy said

Hodge can do what he wants, he is tough remember

*Tough Hombre

Just another colossal sook from a Carlton supporter :)

Nothing in it, play on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back