Hodge is a campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He could have killed Wingard. If he had smashed his head into the post like he tried to. Think it can't happen? Remember Phil Hughes. Tragedy is a heartbeat away.

He could have killed Wingard. If he had smashed his head into the post like he tried to. Think it can't happen? Remember Phil Hughes. Tragedy is a heartbeat away.

It's Lou Codge mayte! Great bloke mayte!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it Ford -he aimed for then got his head, slammed it into the post and caused his neck to get violently whiplashed. Very scary - Chad is lucky to be walking.

Glad to see I haven't been overreacting, could legitimately have been life ending that.

Great win tonight.

Glad to see I haven't been overreacting, could legitimately have been life ending that.

Great win tonight.

I've seen a lot of football over a lot of years and that genuinely scared me.

******* Jon Ralph (always been a clueless campaigner, mind you) doing his best to downplay Hodge's 'bump'. Says that he thinks it should only be a $1500 fine.

What a ******* w***er he is.

I've seen a lot of football over a lot of years and that genuinely scared me.

Yep. I'm with you Ford.

He intended it.
It was dangerous.
He should not play again this season.

Just saw that incident.

**** me "low impact", deliberate, reckless, stupid bloody lucky campaigner that he didn't break Chad's neck. Check the look on Hodge's face just afterwards when he realizes just how close that was to something horrific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back