Injury Hodge out... again

Remove this Banner Ad

Geezus what's next? He wasn't playing great but I don't want Lewis to be captain I don't want him in the team but of course he'll be there screwing up ... Why can't Mitch step in why?i didn't even know hodge had gone down against the the play things:(
Do you really think Mitchell being captain will be the difference between a win and loss? Seriously one of the most uneducated posts I've ever read.

All the best for him. But please don't let him rush his rehab.

He (and we) could really be in a good place with him coming back in the 2nd half of the season. How fresh will Hodge and Rough be once they get some match fitness.

Massive opportunities for people to put their hands up.

Do you really think Mitchell being captain will be the difference between a win and loss? Seriously one of the most uneducated posts I've ever read.
That's saying something Phil, unless you've never been on the main board

I'll stick with Clarko thanks
Quality

No, I think it can be fixed because I heard/read somewhere before the season started that he was going to get it fixed at the end of the season and just play with it taped up until then. I wondered at the time why he hadn't got it fixed over the break :huh:

Edit: It seems it needs an operation to fix it which he has elected not to have and will just play with it taped up or whatever. Maybe he doesn't want to get it fixed then.
He had the op yesterday

Hoping this isn't Hodgey's last year

Don't see it. Been unlucky with a break and now meniscus tear.

Expect he will definitely go around again in 2017, as will Mitch and Gibbo.

Burgers might call it a day though.

Big out, and bad luck. I'd rather an out of form Hodge playing than not at all. He's our Captain/Coach when playing, fearless, inspiring and directs the play. Shhhhhh the doubters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure it's been asked a million times, but.....

Why isn't Mitch the Captain when Hodgey is absent ? Or Burgers even ?

Personally I don't see Lewis as a leader..... Just my opinion.
I'm as unhappy with Lewis's form as anyone, but they aren't the acting captain because they aren't vice captains. Doesn't really matter they're leaders anyway.

It shouldn't be a big deal anyway. As has been said before, we have many experienced players who are leaders on the field, Mitch and Burgers amongst them. Lewis has captained us many times in Hodge's absence, as he should bring one of our VCs. Quite frankly, this is the least of our worries at the moment.

Get down to a training session. Lewis is very vocal and demanding. In a side laced with youth and inexperience the need for a strong voice to give guidance and direction is paramount. I imagine Burgers would be the quite achiever and Mitch " been their, done that ".

Maybe because the players and coaches voted him Vice Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back