News Hodge to play for Brisbane Lions from 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely you guys would prefer him in our jumper than Black and White, navy blue hoops or a red sash?
It wouldn't matter what jumper he had on for me. I like the move & thinks it will be great for the Lions.

How would have Johnno Brown looked in Hawks colours in his last couple of seasons?

It wouldn't matter what jumper he had on for me. I like the move & thinks it will be great for the Lions.

How would have Johnno Brown looked in Hawks colours in his last couple of seasons?

Johnno Brown wasn't playing in any colours his last few seasons sadly.

Only from absolute dickheads. No way in hell would I boo him. Nor would I boo Jordan.
I know, but I'm being realistic. When has a player who got traded and played against their old club not gotten massive boos?

I know, but I'm being realistic. When has a player who got traded and played against their old club not gotten massive boos?

Don't think Jordan got booed against us this year. Kennedy never gets booed against us. Franklin barely got the crowd going until he went hard on Hodge this year.

Anyone who tries to boo Hodge would have large amounts of Hawks fans telling them to pipe down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you’re being sarcastic. Our has our clubs recent success completely fried your brain?
I'm being realistic, I will never boo him but there are always dickheads who will.

I'm being realistic, I will never boo him but there are always dickheads who will.
I don't see Hodge copping a big boo when he runs out. Some feral campaigners will no doubt remind everyone around them that all clubs have s**t supporters but I'd imagine the vast majority of Hawks supporters won't be idiots about it

I don't see Hodge copping a big boo when he runs out. Some feral campaigners will no doubt remind everyone around them that all clubs have s**t supporters but I'd imagine the vast majority of Hawks supporters won't be idiots about it
Exactly what I was trying to say. Thank you

Can we accidentally throw his plane ticket in the biin, causing him to miss his plane ?

If anything we might get a Home Alone style situation with hijinx and hilarity!
Nah, I want to play him not have him stuck in Brissy

4 * AFL Premierships
3 * AFL Premiership Captain
2 * Norm Smith Medal
3 * All Australian Team
2 * Peter Crimmins Medal
Hawthorn Captain 2011 - 2016
International Rules Series 2005,2014,2015
AFLPA best Captain Award 2014
Jim Stynes Medal 2014
AFL Rising Star Nominee 2002

And 2 Wooden spoons to come......