Remove this Banner Ad

HardcoreGeelongFan

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St Kilda
I like him. Rather verbose but in a good way. I must say it's a very nice contrast to have a nice friendly person amongst all the toxic ch7 filth.

Last edited:

Really don't like him. Nothing new or different.
Says exactly what he wants others to hear and never criticizes players. Same old, same old such is the boys club of the AFL in 2020.
Someone still hasn't forgiven Hodgey for costing their club the 2008 flag..... and probably never will

Someone still hasn't forgiven Hodgey for costing their club the 2008 flag..... and probably never will

You will need to do better than that to get under my skin.

Losing games of footy has absolutely nothing to do with my view of a persons commentary on footy.
I just don't find his comments articulate or interesting at all. He's very similar to Daisy Pearce with his commentary.

Had no idea what to expect but i thought he was pretty awful to be honest. Its not so much his craft but more so his analysis. Everything he said felt like it couldve been said by any footy fan as it provided zero insight. Hopefully he improves in this respect.

Straight bat sort of operator but in a good way. Prefer him over someone like Ling who is extremely annoying now.

The only problem is that gaining more experience as an AFL expert commentator hasn’t always been a good thing. Ling is an obvious example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back