BUBBALOUIS

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2001
Victoria, HAWTHORN, GLENF
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
leeds united
See that the start of Australia2 innings the same culprits have failed Hayden, Blewett, Katich, Slater, thank god for Brad Hodge hell pull the score together for us as he does for the Vics time and again, he should be the next Test batsmen in waiting

So after five years of being a frustrating and inconsistent player, a few good innings warrants a spot in the national side? Might as well slot him in next to Geoff Foley at 6!

------------------
Other bands play, Manowar KILL !!!!!!!!!

Nice try Darky. Hes got the scores on the board - he deserves a chance. Normal to see Blewett fail and Slater to fall to a crap shot once again. They're both running out of chances......

bubbalous, hodge went real well .....not !
Normal to see blewett fail ? I dont think so, if you call 260 no a fail ! plus his average is high this season again ! idiot

eastaugh - you talking about Blewetts 268? From 93/94???? Gees, nothing like living in the past.
Think I'll have to agree with the other so-called idiots who've posted on this one...

WA, was this post a joke, or are you living under a rock?? Don't have a t.v., a radio, don't read the papers?? Maybe you can't read, because actually Blewey scored 260 not out against Queensland in December 2000. That's what Easty was trying to say.

JUB JUB- I don't care what records they have because Love and Maher will NEVER play for an Australian cricket team (in Maher's case, again). Just the way things are......

Pretty sad innings for the A side.
A very piss poor effort actually. And when Andy Bichel equals the highest score of the innings, you know something is wrong.

------------------
"Collingwood forever"

Don't be so sure about maher and love never playing for australia, Martin Love was a renknowned nicker of the ball, this has gone out of his game, there is not a better batsmen in australia at the moment then martin love, he is highly regarded due to his impeccable technique, don't be surprised if he continues his big season this year and starts well in the domestic season next year if there is not a place for him when one opens up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just reckon there is at least 4 or 5 players who will be picked ahead of Love and Maher, like Martyn, Katich, Hodge and Elliot. Now if Love and Maher are having great seasons and are still behind so many players, they'll have no chance once they lose a bit of form.

You're the idiot Easty. When did Blewett make 260 in a one-dayer? - jeez, must've been an innings! I implied that he's never really performed at One-Day level. Sure, on song, he is a joy to watch, but that is really in the four day version. Sure - he scored 260 not long ago - but Pura Cup is a lot different to One-Day Internationals. When (and if) he makes an impact in the One Day team (the first XI), I will eat my words, but until then - I stand by what I said.

yeah yeah sorry!
10 minutes after I turned my computer off I remembered the 260. This is the first chance I've had to come back & admit my mistake!

Originally posted by WA:
yeah yeah sorry!
10 minutes after I turned my computer off I remembered the 260. This is the first chance I've had to come back & admit my mistake!
Ive got a feeling Blewy will be living off that 260 for a while!

------------------
If lamposts had breasts we wouldnt need women

if he's a 4/5 day player does that mean his really shithouse on 1 day ?

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
"Its like something out of the twighlighty show about the zone".

Make that 111 off 111 balls with 8 4's and 5 6's for Blewett now.

Oh an Slater hasnt been selected for this game either!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back