Not-a-cluey Hogan bound to Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

His Father isn't well so will return home to be closer to family.

Ok, in the past you have delivered ablett and you revealed your source, is this the same guy ?

If its true then it will involve pick 3 and a good player you would think.

You don't sound too certain about this mate

Ok, in the past you have delivered ablett and you revealed your source, is this the same guy ?

If its true then it will involve pick 3 and a good player you would think.

You don't sound too certain about this mate

No different source but knew about it for a while as his fathers health as slowly declined, Melbourne were just hoping his father's health would improve so they wouldn't lose Hogan, a smart man would jump on Freo to make finals next year.

Freo might have to give up Fyfe either as a swap or for picks to make that happen.

I know its up to Fyfe and Hogan at the end of the day but if Freo can land Hogan and Macarthy in this trade period by letting Fyfe go, it might hust be worth it?

A week ago I might've read something into this.

But the Eagles don't publicly reveal that they've been in negotiations with his manager for months if they aren't confident of making something happen. I could see it involving our pick 1, maybe Darling, and maybe another pick.

Tough to get Hogan & Lobb done though without at least 1 more player being involved I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A week ago I might've read something into this.

But the Eagles don't publicly reveal that they've been in negotiations with his manager for months if they aren't confident of making something happen. I could see it involving our pick 1, maybe Darling, and maybe another pick.

Tough to get Hogan & Lobb done though without at least 1 more player being involved I reckon.
Darling?! already have one of him - called Chris Dawes....

It's in the public domain since last year on MFC forums that Hogan's father is ill, and a poster on Demonland who has inside info from the club and a good record with predictions has said that Hogan went to the club in July stating his intention to extend his contract with the MFC.

It's in the public domain since last year on MFC forums that Hogan's father is ill, and a poster on Demonland who has inside info from the club and a good record with predictions has said that Hogan went to the club in July stating his intention to extend his contract with the MFC.

You obviously missed Jason Dover's comments this week? You don't say that if your client is committed to his current club.

I think everyone just about knows Hogan loves Perth and that is where he wants to live. He has to decide if his love for the MFC is greater than his desire to be with his family.

I think it's 50/50 but the recent noises are probably making me think he's more likely to leave than stay. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Personally I hope he stays at the MFC as I really enjoy the loyalty between club and player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You obviously missed Jason Dover's comments this week? You don't say that if your client is committed to his current club.

I think everyone just about knows Hogan loves Perth and that is where he wants to live. He has to decide if his love for the MFC is greater than his desire to be with his family.

I think it's 50/50 but the recent noises are probably making me think he's more likely to leave than stay. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Personally I hope he stays at the MFC as I really enjoy the loyalty between club and player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read those comments about Dover meeting Goodwin. This week Goodwin stated he's confident Hogan would sign on, Roos said the same. FWIW I didn't notice discussion of any meeting with Ross Lyons. Does this mean Hogan has firmed to re-sign? It's smoke and mirrors at this stage, and it's hard to see what currency Freo would have in terms of high draft picks if they have aim to trade for Hill, Love and McCarthy in this trade period while using their first draft pick.

No different source but knew about it for a while as his fathers health as slowly declined, Melbourne were just hoping his father's health would improve so they wouldn't lose Hogan, a smart man would jump on Freo to make finals next year.
A smart man wouldn't barrack for freo. Especially now with Ross there

Pick 3 plus ?

Trade Neale to Crows for Crows first pick and on trade that to Melbourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back