Hogan on Sam Rowe; Lewis coward punch on Cripps. How many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton fans would call a 10th round knock out at a professional boxing match a cowards punch if the bloke they were going for was the one who lost.
Full of s**t.. you still havent told me how cripps was ready for it. All the footage shows cripps moving away from lewis and not prepared. As per your own definition a coward punch. There is no footage of Cripps shaping up at all.

Full of s**t.. you still havent told me how cripps was ready for it. All the footage shows cripps moving away from lewis and not prepared. As per your own definition a coward punch. There is no footage of Cripps shaping up at all.

The footage does not show that.. just before it happened they were scruffing each other and Lewis gives him a little shove then a punch to the face.. he turned away on his way down after the punch.. youre full of s**t watch the whole incident not just the tiny clip

To be fair, you're both doing the same. Neither of you have shown evidence of your point. You're just making a statement and telling him to prove his is the correct one

Honest opinions on the Scott Thompson incident vs the Hogan one?

Thompson's hit's worth at-least 2 but should be 3 or 4 with his record.

Hogan's hit's worth a week. 2's a little stiff maybe but apparently Rowe was a bit concussed.

Thinking Hogan should get off with a slap on the wrist is a bit ridiculous.

Thompson's hit's worth at-least 2 but should be 3 or 4 with his record.

Hogan's hit's worth a week. 2's a little stiff maybe but apparently Rowe was a bit concussed.

Thinking Hogan should get off with a slap on the wrist is a bit ridiculous.

I agree Hogan should have got a week, but not 2. Didnt think it was as bad as what the Carlton whingers are saying though.. youd think he shot the bloke

I think it's strange that he's giving Lewis the benefit of the doubt now when not too long ago he called him out for having bad intentions and being known for having a bit of a mean streak.
Two seperate situations. If he immediately attacked him for being "Lewis" that'd just be stupid

The footage does not show that.. just before it happened they were scruffing each other and Lewis gives him a little shove then a punch to the face.. he turned away on his way down after the punch.. youre full of s**t watch the whole incident not just the tiny clip

I have watched the incident. Coward shot..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

False analogy. In what workplace should you be expecting an elbow to the face breaking your jaw? Or a forearm to the ribs causing you to be taken immediately to hospital?

Within the rules of the game, accidents happen. Accidents happen in many workplaces. I cant think of any where if you intentionally injure someone there is no consequence.

Within the rules of the game, accidents happen. Accidents happen in many workplaces. I cant think of any where if you intentionally injure someone there is no consequence.

Technically what happened was assault as it was outside the rules of the game.

Dangerous to teach people they can lash out and injure people without legal consequence.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There was a consequence.

Jesus, now we are talking about legal consequences.

Hogan about right. hit to the head, well off the ball, may cause Rowe to miss the next game. Mitigated by history.

Thomapson lucky imo, deserved more probably but was in play.

Guarantee you Rowe plays this week...

Well by definition of course its still a king hit. In what workplace should you be expecting to be punched in the jaw? None that I know of.

I consider a King hit is when you hit an unsuspecting person. Cripps knew it was coming, and like Lewis, had also lashed out.
And the workplace argument. In my workplace I also don't expect to be tackled, or have to shepherd but in there's they do.
Not condoning the hits, I've said he's deserved his weeks, but the hysteria around it is ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back