Hogan on Sam Rowe; Lewis coward punch on Cripps. How many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

should be if Carlscum players didnt dive and pose

Hope you were there on the weekend yelling at Maxy to get up as it was only cramp....stop posing you big soft****.

And I also hope you can bookmark round 2 as the moment Melbourne's season started going to s**t because you had two undisciplined dickheads go the biff.

Karma is a bitch, and it's just walked up behind you and ruffled your hair.

Last edited:
Cripps hit him twice and then couldn't handle it when it got serious. Shouldn't have started something he didn't want any part on.

As for the pwool arguing if it was a night a night club. Well you wouldn't punch someone like Lewis at a nightclub thinking your protected by rules

Assault is assault i used a night club as an example of somewhere out of the field of play. People have been charged for assault for less in the past it was a public place and he was stuck and caused injury. Its not acceptable and shouldnr be tolerated as i have seen first hand that it is not tollerated outside of a game of footy.

On the field of play you are consenting to assault within the rules: tackling, bumps, etc.

You are not consenting to assault outside the rules: punch to the guts, the face etc.

At some point a player will take another player to court, specially as the money increases.

You don't get a contract extension because you played too few games after having your jaw broken by an off the ball snipe? Take that *er to court for lost earnings.

On the field of play you are consenting to assault within the rules: tackling, bumps, etc.

You are not consenting to assault outside the rules: punch to the guts, the face etc.

At some point a player will take another player to court, specially as the money increases.

You don't get a contract extension because you played too few games after having your jaw broken by an off the ball snipe? Take that ****** to court for lost earnings.

Cripps was punching Lewis as well
Get over it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back