Scandal Hogan spotted on the smokes at music festival while suspended

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the campaigner that filmed him. Seriously not bonding Hogan but get F****d you glory hunter.

This.

People in the spotlight cannot burp, fart or pick their nose in public without some no-name attention-seeking lowlife pulling out their phone and snapping a picky.

FFS, if the guy wants to puff on a durry that's his prerogative, there are plenty of other Australians who do the same, go film them as well.

What a scandal - a young person goes to a music festival and is smoking darts instead of smashing pingas.

Get him out of the game.

giphy.gif

Both are illegal substances in Australia
I walk with a j in my mouth quite often very relaxing done it in front of police never got arested. Technically it may be illegal but the chance of being arrested is about 1 billion to1

So Jesse goes home to WA while suspended to see his ill father, then bails on the poor guy and goes to some shitty festival to get on the piss and fang a few durries. Top bloke.
You're a bigger w***er than I thought and I had you ranked as a top bracket w***er already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. It's extremely unprofessional.

I remember 10 years ago watching Ryan Houlihan on TV smoking in the rooms after a game and I couldn't believe it.

And I say this knowing that several of Hawthorns bigger names are smokers too... they were that good during "the era", how much better they could have been without that crap in their lungs!

Saw him smoking at Pawn & Co on a Sunday after a win a year or two ago.

Lots of footballers smoke when they're out or at a festival. Doubt it does much immediate damage and I doubt many are bonafide addicts.

Who gives a s**t? No different to the fact most guys on your list will drink a fridge of beers or take some drugs a little too much.

Saw him smoking at Pawn & Co on a Sunday after a win a year or two ago.

Lots of footballers smoke when they're out or at a festival. Doubt it does much immediate damage and I doubt many are bonafide addicts.

Who gives a s**t? No different to the fact most guys on your list will drink a fridge of beers or take some drugs a little too much.
I agree. It's not as if smoking has been proven to impact your endurance.

I would've thought the issue is that he was out partying while serving a suspension. If he had the right discipline he would have been playing on the weekend and not in Perth attending a music festival. I'm sure that what the Melbourne leaders would be pissed at.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I agree. It's not as if smoking has been proven to impact your endurance.
If you pick it up at 19-20 is it really going to hurt you immediately? Seems something that may take a while. Or not. I don't know.

A Bombers player smokes like it's going out of fashion apparently and he wins time trials.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back