Scandal Hogan spotted on the smokes at music festival while suspended

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldnt agree more and I do recreational drugs for a living.

Its the same mythical justifications used by hippys who claim Rollies and weed are better for you than the chemicaly laced pre-rolled variety of cigarette. No they are not!
Or the do-gooder muppets who think that the occasional bum-suck on a f** is any worse for you than living near a main road in a big city,playing Football in China or spending all night in the corner of the Rave next to the DJ booth sucking in vapours from the smoke machine.

How do you do recreational drugs for a living? You a dealer?

How do you do recreational drugs for a living? You a dealer?

Would be a seriously strange job to see advertised on seek.

We have an exciting position for a quality assurance officer available at our company. Must be willing to spend the day doing recreational drugs. 40 hours pw. Salary negotiable.

Must provide your own ppe.
Must not use your own transport.
Must have valid police clearance.
Must be able to pass a drug test.

Absolute campaigner whoever filmed him. Can't believe this even made the news.

I've seen countless AFL players out and a s**t ton of them smoke. Saw Libba on the smokes a few weeks back and he's one of the harder working players in the game. It isn't ******* illegal so leave Hogan alone.

* me.

My mate was smoking with Hogan about 12 months ago at a busy Sunday night spot too. Like with players using gear it appears a few people are very ignorant about the use of tobacco by today's players. Yes, they're not pack of day smokers like players from the 70s or 80s but plenty of them still love a dart when they're out having a beer.

At least he wasn't at the music festival off his head wanting to fight blokes like Mitch Robinson a few years ago.

That would be amazing given his capacity to run at the elite level. Ran a 16.1 beep test at the combine.
The fittest bloke at my local club smokes when he's on the booze and smashes gear regularly. Still runs at an elite level.

There's a difference between a few smokes at a nightclub (still harmful obviously) and your pack of day operator.

Absolute campaigner whoever filmed him. Can't believe this even made the news.

I've seen countless AFL players out and a s**t ton of them smoke. Saw Libba on the smokes a few weeks back and he's one of the harder working players in the game. It isn't ******* illegal so leave Hogan alone.

**** me.

It's not illegal but it's still a stupid thing for a professional athlete to do.

It's not illegal but it's still a stupid thing for a professional athlete to do.
Far from the most stupid thing a professional athlete could do.

If we're going by that logic athletes might as well spend their entire sporting career on the training track or having quiet nights at home.

Hogan having a smoke isn't going to prevent him from being an elite talent.

Far from the most stupid thing a professional athlete could do.

If we're going by that logic athletes might as well spend their entire sporting career on the training track or having quiet nights at home.

Hogan having a smoke isn't going to prevent him from being an elite talent.

Cutting short your playing career from a certain habit is a very stupid thing to do.

You don't see Roger Federer doing the same thing ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, they're not pack of day smokers.

There's a difference between a few smokes at a nightclub (still harmful obviously) and your pack of day operator.
It's "pack a day" as in "a pack a day" or "one pack a day", not "pack of day".

Yeesh. I don't know why this bothers me, but you did it twice and I got triggered.

Like I did when those dumb arse Americans started the world saying "I was on line" instead of "I was in line".

Speaking of dumb arse Americans, how about saying "ass" instead of "arse"? English much?

Anyway, my post is a better news story than Hogan having a puff. I hope he had a good day out.

Yeesh. I don't know why this bothers me, but you did it twice and I got triggered.

Like I did when those dumb arse Americans started the world saying "I was on line" instead of "I was in line".

Speaking of dumb arse Americans, how about saying "ass" instead of "arse"? English much?

Anyway, my post is a better news story than Hogan having a puff. I hope he had a good day out.
I'm tired and didn't proofread my posts. :drunk:

So is he now back next week? He didn't get ant additional time added to his suspension / club making him come back through the magoo's?

Really makes AFL look tame to NRL if this is considered a big thing
IMG_1902.JPG IMG_1901.JPG

Pack of day keeps the doctor away.

Pack of day keeps the doctor away.
op581f6c40.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back